Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,737 members, 7,955,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:34 PM

500k Case Study In 2 Days (lesson And Tips) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 500k Case Study In 2 Days (lesson And Tips) (1092 Views)

Why Has Dangote Said More Words In 2 Months Than He Did In 16years / Fraud In Corporate Nigeria: Union Bank As A Case Study / Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

500k Case Study In 2 Days (lesson And Tips) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:55am On Feb 03, 2020
The last two days has been full of lessons and results but in the midst of the result comes a bitter lesson.

733 conversions
1,496.49 spent on ad
Conversion campaign objective.
15 orders×13,000+47,000=242,000 worth of orders.
11 potential orders(Those that drop their numbers on the comment section) 11×13,000=143,000
Product price: 13,000
Wholesale price: 47,000
Delivery option: Pay on delivery.

Orders delivered: None
Here is the lesson.

Called my client this morning to check on him only to find out he is yet to implement the idea I gave him.

He is yet to employ a VA (virtual assistant)
Hasn't send the products to the delivery guys I gave him their numbers.

Why? He is scared of pay on delivery option rather tried to convince them to pay before delivery which the customers rejected.

I almost shouted at him but he is a married man I got to respect his age but nevertheless it is my duty to get him do the right thing.

How much is the potential sales?

In ecommerce business your customer service and delivery service is as important as your products and marketing.

Don't let fear make you lose portiental sales.
This is a jungle, only the bravest survives it.

1 Like

Re: 500k Case Study In 2 Days (lesson And Tips) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:56am On Feb 03, 2020
More

Re: 500k Case Study In 2 Days (lesson And Tips) by rioemmanuel(m): 1:00am On Feb 04, 2020
Was the campaign optimized for “purchase” ?

This result is great by the way. Kudos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 500k Case Study In 2 Days (lesson And Tips) by Nobody: 2:10am On Feb 04, 2020
He lost circa #1,500 bro. I almost sh|t in my pants thinking he did spend 500k on advertising.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 500k Case Study In 2 Days (lesson And Tips) by imbless: 7:41am On Feb 04, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
More
hi sir can you help me with any business idea for students and can i be ur student?
Re: 500k Case Study In 2 Days (lesson And Tips) by droidview: 7:43am On Feb 04, 2020
impressive. just 2 days.

meanwhile,

Interested people can join me today at 9pm on my whatsapp group where i give a presentation on how to earn legitimately via google admob without cheating the system nor clicking the ads yourself.

Check my signature for my whatsapp contact and ill add you to the group while its filling up.
Re: 500k Case Study In 2 Days (lesson And Tips) by mimilogs: 7:46am On Feb 04, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
The last two days has been full of lessons and results but in the midst of the result comes a bitter lesson.

733 conversions
1,496.49 spent on ad
Conversion campaign objective.
15 orders×13,000+47,000=242,000 worth of orders.
11 potential orders(Those that drop their numbers on the comment section) 11×13,000=143,000
Product price: 13,000
Wholesale price: 47,000
Delivery option: Pay on delivery.

Orders delivered: None
Here is the lesson.

Called my client this morning to check on him only to find out he is yet to implement the idea I gave him.

He is yet to employ a VA (virtual assistant)
Hasn't send the products to the delivery guys I gave him their numbers.

Why? He is scared of pay on delivery option rather tried to convince them to pay before delivery which the customers rejected.

I almost shouted at him but he is a married man I got to respect his age but nevertheless it is my duty to get him do the right thing.

How much is the potential sales?

In ecommerce business your customer service and delivery service is as important as your products and marketing.

Don't let fear make you lose portiental sales.
This is a jungle, only the bravest survives it.
Nice one. well done.

Mimi Logistics is there to help your clients fulfill all their orders.

We deliver fast!

We our expert in helping online sellers collect money from buyers on delivery, we never fail in our deliveries.

A trial will convince you
Re: 500k Case Study In 2 Days (lesson And Tips) by Adam00(m): 8:09am On Feb 04, 2020
mimilogs:
Nice one. well done.

We deliver fast!

We our expert in helping online sellers collect money from buyers on delivery, we never fail in our deliveries.

Nationwide?
Re: 500k Case Study In 2 Days (lesson And Tips) by mimilogs: 8:11am On Feb 04, 2020
Adam00:
Nationwide?
Yes we do nationwide as at January this year, but we have temporarily suspended some states for now as we try to review our operations.

Currently we do POD delivery to:

Lagos
Abuja
Ogun
Ibadan
Portharcourt
Re: 500k Case Study In 2 Days (lesson And Tips) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:57am On Feb 04, 2020
mimilogs:
Nice one. well done.

We deliver fast!

Do you offer nationwide delivery for Ecom businesses in Nigeria.
Re: 500k Case Study In 2 Days (lesson And Tips) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:58am On Feb 04, 2020
rioemmanuel:
Was the campaign optimized for “purchase” ?

This result is great by the way. Kudos
Yes it is.
Re: 500k Case Study In 2 Days (lesson And Tips) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:59am On Feb 04, 2020
radiokilla:
He lost circa #1,500 bro. I almost sh|t in my pants thinking he did spend 500k on advertising.
lol that is the potential sales he was missing out because of fear and how naive he is.
Re: 500k Case Study In 2 Days (lesson And Tips) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:02am On Feb 04, 2020
imbless:
hi sir can you help me with any business idea for students and can i be ur student?
Ideas plenty I can recommend digital marketing cus that is what I am doing now and real estate business which is another thing I newly started.

You can do both as a student as long as you have the knowledge and have your gadgets up and running.
Re: 500k Case Study In 2 Days (lesson And Tips) by imbless: 9:06am On Feb 04, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
Ideas plenty I can recommend digital marketing cus that is what I am doing now and real estate business which is another thing I newly started.

You can do both as a student as long as you have the knowledge and have your gadgets up and running.
i have a laptop, the knowledge is all i need sir.
can you mentor me?
Re: 500k Case Study In 2 Days (lesson And Tips) by mimilogs: 9:27am On Feb 04, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
Do you offer nationwide delivery for Ecom businesses in Nigeria.
Yes we do, though we recently suspended operations in some states for some operational challenges, but will soon resume back.

See our banner below
Re: 500k Case Study In 2 Days (lesson And Tips) by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:28am On Feb 04, 2020
imbless:
i have a laptop, the knowledge is all i need sir.
can you mentor me?
Yes but before we start I will need you to read this
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2984534318258285&id=100001052383383

2 Likes

Re: 500k Case Study In 2 Days (lesson And Tips) by imbless: 11:02am On Feb 04, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
Yes but before we start I will need you to read this
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2984534318258285&id=100001052383383
thanks sir, I've read your speech it's so edifying already following you on Facebook and i also sent you a friend request

(1) (Reply)

Digitizing, Automating And Optimizing Supply Chain And Logistics Services / CBN Gives Strict Rules On Transfer Of FX Cash Into Domiciliary Account / How Do I Safely Bet Half A Million Naira ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.