Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,089 members, 7,953,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:03 PM

Sell Faster.....buy Smarter.... ****must Read***** - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sell Faster.....buy Smarter.... ****must Read***** (611 Views)

Sell Faster With Super Designs / Lagos People ....sell Faster Here... / Which Bank Gives Pos Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell Faster.....buy Smarter.... ****must Read***** by fastlane84: 10:15am On Feb 03, 2020
You must build relationship with your customers.

A lot of pple do not know your product, the only thing they can hold on to is trust.
This you gain by building familiarity .

So Care beyond the sales.

FOR CHEAP PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.

*LAGOS EXCLUSIVELY*

http:///Lagos_market
Re: Sell Faster.....buy Smarter.... ****must Read***** by fastlane84: 10:33am On Feb 03, 2020
Eko mart
Re: Sell Faster.....buy Smarter.... ****must Read***** by fastlane84: 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
Lagos mart..... Sell to.... And get discount
Re: Sell Faster.....buy Smarter.... ****must Read***** by fastlane84: 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
Showcase your goods .....
Re: Sell Faster.....buy Smarter.... ****must Read***** by fastlane84: 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
*"I WILL GET BACK TO YOU."*
��
If you get this message alot,

Then, *THIS��* is for *you*

*What if* I show you a market place within your locality**

A *PLACE * you sell faster and buy smarter.....

�� *�‍�‍�‍� classified
�� *�� ***Lagos only***
�� *�. Get to choose from different (latest goods and services)

�� No More
�� *"I WILL GET BACK TO YOU."*

�� *"HOW AM I SURE THIS IS NOT A SCAM"*

Sell and buy with ease at AMAZING
prices.... And discounts for services... All within your vicinity...

Click the blue link below to Get Started *immediately

http:///Lagos_market

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Hiring A Moving Company For Your Business Move / Business Opportunity / Fiverr Reviews Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.