Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,659 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Introducing Tecno Spark Go Plus! I Am Supper Exited, Spend Less Flash Big! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Introducing Tecno Spark Go Plus! I Am Supper Exited, Spend Less Flash Big! (1147 Views)

Should I Buy The Samsung A02 Or Tecno Spark Go 2020 / A Letter From Mark Zuckerberg As Facebook Turns Fourteen Plus I Was Nineteen / Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Tecno Spark Go Plus! I Am Supper Exited, Spend Less Flash Big! by teeboutique: 10:24am On Feb 03, 2020
BRIEF INFORMATION ABOUT TECNO Spark Go Plus

Tecno Spark Go Plus smartphone was launched on 9th January 2020. The phone comes with a 6.52-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of (720x1600 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9.

Tecno Spark Go Plus is powered by a 2GHz quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 (MT6761) processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM.

The Tecno Spark Go Plus runs Android 9 Pie and is powered by a 4000mAh battery.

As far as the cameras are concerned, the Tecno Spark Go Plus on the rear packs an 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.0 aperture. It sports a 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.0 aperture.

The Tecno Spark Go Plus runs HiOS 5.5.2 based on Android 9 Pie and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 128GB) with a dedicated slot. The Tecno Spark Go Plus is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.

Connectivity options on the Tecno Spark Go Plus include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v4.20, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The Tecno Spark Go Plus supports face unlock.

The Tecno Spark Go Plus measures 166.70 x 75.80 x 8.40mm (height x width x thickness) . It was launched in Hillier Purple and Vacation Blue color!
Re: Introducing Tecno Spark Go Plus! I Am Supper Exited, Spend Less Flash Big! by Mohbola(f): 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2020
Has it really been launched

Tecno with spark brand sha, they should better step up
Re: Introducing Tecno Spark Go Plus! I Am Supper Exited, Spend Less Flash Big! by Nancy1986: 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
Price

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro Specs And Pictures (leaked) / TECNO Camon 16 Full Review - A Massive Upgrade To The Camon 15 / Startimes ON Can't Cast To Smart TV (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.