Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Nigerian Man Travelled To Ukraine To Interview Pastor Sunday Adelaja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Travelled To Ukraine To Interview Pastor Sunday Adelaja (303 Views)

Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview / 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja / Pastor Sunday Edino Arrested With Looted Medical Equipment Worth N1.2bn In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Travelled To Ukraine To Interview Pastor Sunday Adelaja by diasporaman(m): 10:28am On Feb 03, 2020
A Nigerian man, Obiwest Utchaychukwu aka The Media Apostle stormed the nation is Ukraine to interview Pastor Sunday Adelaja who has been a major critic of Men of God in Nigeria

According to him the details of the interview will be published in his quarterly magazine called Diaspora Glitz

Re: Nigerian Man Travelled To Ukraine To Interview Pastor Sunday Adelaja by Righteousness89(m): 10:42am On Feb 03, 2020
Pastor Sunday Adeleja for me has done some good work for the Christendom, But at the same time I am not in support of some of His utterances.

I used to listen to Him on YouTube but when I heard some utterances from Him .. I had to stop ..

Correction should be made in Love.... not in Pride

As a Man of GOD, you must be careful with your utterance, as the devil could capitalize on you and put in pride in you..

The Anointing and Knowledge any Man of GOD has today is a Gift given by GOD ALMIGHTY for the edification of HIS People.

Our Pastors, Bishops, Apostles and leaders must be careful to avoid any atom of Pride.. so you don't be a man of woman who GOD has deserted!

GOD ALMIGHTY hates Pride in any Fashion..

(1) (Reply)

Never Look A Nigerian In The Eye / Pay Increase: You Are A Loving And Caring Father, NYSC Members Tells Buhari / NYSC Members Shower Praises On President Buhari (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.