Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Opay, GOKADA And Maxng, Please Accept My Sympathy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opay, GOKADA And Maxng, Please Accept My Sympathy (735 Views)

The Fate of O'pay, Gokada And Others... / Need To Fund My Opay Account / Opay Agent: How To Receive A Free POS From Opay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opay, GOKADA And Maxng, Please Accept My Sympathy by BrandSpurNG: 10:28am On Feb 03, 2020
Your story has been a fairy tale and I know it’s still evolving. I pray it ends well.

A classic lessons for all of us though –

Have friends in government – at a certain scale, you can’t isolate yourself and business from politics and government.

This art has been perfected by the likes of Dangote, and many others who have used the friends they have in government to achieve scale and beyond.

Branding, marketing, and PR are cool, but what’s cooler is knowing the mind of the government.

You will have insight into viable investments, sectors that will change, to have a better exit strategy

Some policies can be influenced by lobbying, pressure, politics. We have to learn these arts, especially at scale.

The venues where these happen are at ikoyi club, Polo club, Golf club, Kings palace, political meetings, Rotary club, lions club, island club etc. Pick your choice.

You can’t entrepreneur yourself out of every situation. You have to align with the powers that be. That’s how the game is won.

Written by: Seyi Ojeleye, Chief Executive Officer at PetKrib

SOURCE:https://brandspurng.com/2020/02/03/opay-gokada-and-maxng-please-accept-my-sympathy/

Re: Opay, GOKADA And Maxng, Please Accept My Sympathy by Taich(m): 10:34am On Feb 03, 2020
This is raw truth.
Re: Opay, GOKADA And Maxng, Please Accept My Sympathy by addexx: 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
vivid
Re: Opay, GOKADA And Maxng, Please Accept My Sympathy by addexx: 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
Except some strictly online business
Re: Opay, GOKADA And Maxng, Please Accept My Sympathy by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
addexx:
Except some strictly online business
Re: Opay, GOKADA And Maxng, Please Accept My Sympathy by man2frayo(m): 2:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
This is painful oo, I mean really painful cos this people gives jobs without connections.

Me for example I worked with Opay even without any influence from nobody, thousand other Nigerians are affected, this is really not fair to us job seekers.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Liquid Soap - Pouches, Labels, Printing Etc / Closed / How To Get Free Data Daily With MYMTN Apk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.