Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,507 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Man Converts His Keke To A Rover To Carry Passengers In Lagos (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Converts His Keke To A Rover To Carry Passengers In Lagos (photos) (12091 Views)

Governor ikpaezu Bought 2021 Range Rover To Actress Chika. / Godknows Boladei Igali Enters Keke To Tompolo Birthday Lecture In Warri / Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Converts His Keke To A Rover To Carry Passengers In Lagos (photos) by Sammy07: 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2020
furrr:
Fake news
This is Kano, look at the number on the keke clearly states "fagge lga " Kano people can verify
Omo9ja147:
kaii... your eye dey see ... fegge local government...
Ladiesdoctor:
This is Kano.
The details on the caption is clearly spelt

It doesn't mean ooo.

That guy looks like an Hausa guys.
He isn't from South

1 Like

Re: Man Converts His Keke To A Rover To Carry Passengers In Lagos (photos) by Takeit2017(m): 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
In other news

I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company AT A CHEAP RATE. See my info below to Chat me up.

Also design letters and ID cards
Contact me

Re: Man Converts His Keke To A Rover To Carry Passengers In Lagos (photos) by efighter: 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2020
donstan18:
I'm Yoruba and have lived in Lagos for so many years, but I can't just help but admit that Igbos are just creative and innovative. Especially here in Lagos.

Mo kan fẹran wọn, olorun bukun fun wọn

I always feel like crying each time I remember that I'm not Igbo.

You will cry for long and weep.

3 Likes

Re: Man Converts His Keke To A Rover To Carry Passengers In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
Yeah bad guy ....officer it is tricycle that was ban not four cycle...I like the fact he is innovative..but that look like a picture from the north...good thing you have given Anambra boys some idea I am sure they would soon flood Lagos market with four cycles.
Re: Man Converts His Keke To A Rover To Carry Passengers In Lagos (photos) by YorubaPrince: 5:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
donstan18:
I'm Yoruba and have lived in Lagos for so many years, but I can't just help but admit that Igbos are just creative and innovative. Especially here in Lagos.

Everyone knows you be Igbo from your statement up there. A chronic one for that. angry

Firstly....Chest-Beating and Arrogance are your typical features which you just displayed. Secondly... Your assumption on a weak based evidence is another feature of Igbo which Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu displayed. Guess what? You're very right. The dudes are Igbo cuz Yorubas are too developed like the Western worlds to make trash like that. Why make this when we compete with Hondas, Toyotas etc...

I know everyone wishes to be Yoruba (The most successful tribe in the Africa), I get it but, not everyone can be Yoruba. Yorubas don

Yorubas are too smart for your stupid antic. Your petition to be a Yoruba can never be approved. grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Converts His Keke To A Rover To Carry Passengers In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
Wow! That's ingenious cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Converts His Keke To A Rover To Carry Passengers In Lagos (photos) by crackhouse(m): 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2020
donstan18:

abeg make una leave this guy alone.
Re: Man Converts His Keke To A Rover To Carry Passengers In Lagos (photos) by goodnessme1(f): 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
YorubaPrince:

Everyone knows you be Igbo from your statement up there. A chronic one for that. angry

Firstly....Chest-Beating and Arrogance are your typical features which you just displayed. Secondly... Your assumption on a weak based evidence is another feature of Igbo which Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu displayed. Guess what? You're very right. The dudes are Igbo cuz Yorubas are too developed like the Western worlds to make trash like that. Why make this when we compete with Hondas, Toyotas etc...

I know everyone wishes to be Yoruba (The most successful tribe in the Africa), I get it but, not everyone can be Yoruba. Yorubas don

Yorubas are too smart for your stupid antic. Your petition to be a Yoruba can never be approved. grin
Can Any reasonable person wish to be a yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Man Converts His Keke To A Rover To Carry Passengers In Lagos (photos) by YorubaPrince: 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
goodnessme1:

How come all the Okoro Yam-leggers and their savage men are drooling after Yoruba men and women respectively? grin

How come all Okoro Savages are running away from their jungles to Yoruba lands? grin

How come nothing good ever come from Igbo lands?

Btw... what does being Igbotic mean? grin This is word coined by Igbo pple themselves. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Converts His Keke To A Rover To Carry Passengers In Lagos (photos) by Gabkosh: 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2020
goodnessme1:
Even stone don't wish to be igbo. Who wants to be osu?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Converts His Keke To A Rover To Carry Passengers In Lagos (photos) by Hadell(m): 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
This is great by this young man, let's encourage him
Re: Man Converts His Keke To A Rover To Carry Passengers In Lagos (photos) by sevenhundred(m): 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
[quote author=LosC post=86337529]This place looks like the Northern part of Nigeria.
OP, mind yourself. yes this is Kano, don't mind the op!!!
Re: Man Converts His Keke To A Rover To Carry Passengers In Lagos (photos) by WildChild00(m): 10:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
Iye wen grin
Re: Man Converts His Keke To A Rover To Carry Passengers In Lagos (photos) by onegig(m): 11:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
thablogger:

A man was seen on the road of Lagos after the ban of Keke napep and okadas with his own "advanced" Keke napep.

He was aware that security agents will arrest him if he is caught riding a Keke napep, so he converted it to a rover.

See photos...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/02/man-converts-his-keke-to-rover-to-carry.html

Bloggers and lies.

There's no way that place is Lagos. The atmosphere, the tree settings shows clearly this is in the northe. Also the FGE painted on the Keke is that of a local government in Kano.
Re: Man Converts His Keke To A Rover To Carry Passengers In Lagos (photos) by Nehe007(m): 12:33am On Feb 04, 2020
Sammy07:

Does that guy look like Igbo to you
probably,igbos have this kind of knowledge that when one way is blocked they find another way and they are very creative.#IamIgbo #AmProudOfIt
Re: Man Converts His Keke To A Rover To Carry Passengers In Lagos (photos) by Sammy07: 9:13am On Feb 04, 2020
Nehe007:
probably,igbos have this kind of knowledge that when one way is blocked they find another way and they are very creative.#IamIgbo #AmProudOfIt

he looks more like Hausa Fulani

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Fled After Bandits Killed 30 People In Our Village – Zamfara IDP Laments / Lagos Rated ‘fifth Worst City’ / Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.