Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,392 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Boko Haram: Buhari Needs To Wake Up, Ndume Blows Hot - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boko Haram: Buhari Needs To Wake Up, Ndume Blows Hot (146 Views)

I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up / No Territory In Nigeria Is Controlled By Boko Haram - Buhari / This Is What Buhari Needs For Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Buhari Needs To Wake Up, Ndume Blows Hot by dailytells: 10:50am On Feb 03, 2020
Senator Ali Ndume reacted to the insurgency in the country as he called on the President Muhammadu Buhari to wake up and face his constitutional duty of saving lives and properties.

Ndume is the lawmaker representing Borno South Senatorial District in the National Assembly and Chairman, Senate Committee on the Army.

The senator decrying the insecurity ravaging the country, said the situation in the Northeast was getting worse everyday in this administration.

Speaking during an interview on Channels TV on Sunday Politics, Ndume emphasied that the resurgence of the Boko Haram /Islamic State of West African Province (ISWAP) kept increasing.

Read More: https://dailytells.com.ng/boko-haram-buhari-needs-to-wake-up-ndume-blows-hot/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Phone Glass Repair : #1 Mobile Phone Repairs Australia / World Export Conference-wec / Study In Philippines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.