Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,082 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

HOT! Grab The Glo Data Plan That Offers 7GB For Just N1500 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HOT! Grab The Glo Data Plan That Offers 7GB For Just N1500 (797 Views)

Blazing! Get Airtel 2.2gb For N500, 7GB For N1000 Valid For 30days / Airtel Double Data Offer - Get 3GB For N1000, 7GB For N2k / AIRTEL 3GB For 1000 Naira 7GB for 2000 Naira Is Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HOT! Grab The Glo Data Plan That Offers 7GB For Just N1500 by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 03, 2020
You read the headline correctly, wait a sec, let me fasten the belts of my keyboard, you ready? okay, let’s get on this amazing offer from Glo.

Today, I have a great Glo data plan discount for you all, don’t go now, I want to shake the table with this offer from Glo. So before we get on, Glo has proved they are the “Grand Masters of Data” with this plan I’m about to put you guys through.

The plan is for everybody on the network (new and old customers to be precise), so no worries if you are an old customer thinking it ain’t for you, and vice versa.

So those of us that can’t do a sec without data to browse our favourite apps, websites and streaming apps, here is a grand plan for you guys, with just N1500 you can grab the 7GB plan for yourself.

| How To Subscribe!
Subscribing to this plan is as easy as other plans we have been subscribing......READ MORE HERE: https://techyscoops.com/grab-the-glo-data-plan-that-offers-7gb-for-just-n1500/
Re: HOT! Grab The Glo Data Plan That Offers 7GB For Just N1500 by denziz: 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
I hope they have rectify the issues with their network

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Take When Your Phone Is Stolen / Airtel / What Do You Think? S8 plus or Samsung A51

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.