Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Talented And Broke Series - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Talented And Broke Series (173 Views)

Talented And Reliable Freelance Writers Needed / Talented And Broke Series / Talented And Broke Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Talented And Broke Series by FavourWhyte(m): 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
TALENT SENSE 003
Prov.22.29 - Seest thou a man diligent(focused) in his business(talents and gifts)? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.(emphasis mine)

You can't get a good harvest from a crop if you sow it today and uproot it tomorrow to sow in another place then uproot it to sow at another place the next day.

Nobody achieves greatness with his or her talents and gifts jumping ships every now and then.

Stay FOCUSED on your talents and gifts.
Most of our frustration comes because we leave our own habitat to focus on another man domain.

Your talent is not INFERIOR to my talent neither is my talent INFERIOR to yours.
Cherish your talents and gifts to create something great out of it.

If your talents or gifts is singing, cooking, painting, crafting, writing, speaking, giving wise counsel and advice, coding etc make it the best and stop thinking someone else or any other thing is better than you.

I have always said "what you play down now can't take you up"

Value your talents and gifts because it is through them you stand before kings and queens ask Joseph.

Only men and women who stayed with their talents and gifts changed the world ask Thomas Edison.

Stop leaving your talents completely to pursue what others are doing because you see them making it.

You can learn what is working from people to add to yours but don't moved away entirely from your place of strength(talent).

A fish does not go for a jumping competition with the monkey neither can the monkey go to a swimming competition with the fish.

Stop jumping from place to place!
Stay and build your foundation to be firm and strong.
Stay and grow before you branch out.

Have sense today for tomorrow and know what works for you!

Favour Whyte
Talent to profit coach, personal development coach and unlimited writer

(1) (Reply)

For Students And Researchers Only.... / Be Alert With Machinery Safety Alert System: / Real Estate Masterclass - Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.