Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,075 members, 7,821,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Safety- What Does The Bible Say? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Safety- What Does The Bible Say? (124 Views)

Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 / Catholicism's SHOCKING Attitude Toward The Bible! / Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Safety- What Does The Bible Say? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
Safety is not the absence of danger because there is no safe place in this world. Every country had its own problems. Even America isn't save. I have heard of killings in America where a child went to school with a gun and killed all his mates and then killed himself. The Bible says the world lieth in wickedness. Jesus himself said the days are filled with evil. Matthew  6:34  "Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. SUFFICIENT UNTO THE DAY IS THE EVIL THEREOF." This connotes that every day in this world is filled with evil. There was also a story I heard about a man in Nigeria here who beat his wife to a coma,  the woman fell down and went into convulsion, the man ran out to call his neighbors to come and help him. He met with a man and a young lady. They followed him into his house to help him but despite their efforts, the woman died. When the husband saw that she was dead and knew that the people he brought in could serve as witnesses against him, He stylishly drew back and locked the door. Then went into the kitchen, got a knife and stabbed the man. The girl wasn't left out. After killing the duo,  he sat down thinking about what to do. He then decided to end his own life. He mixed a handful of cement with milk in a cup and drank it. Thus,  he died also. WICKEDNESS! That is how dangerous our world is. It is a beautiful world filled with bad people. There is no safety in the world.

WHAT DOES SAFETY MEAN THEN?

Safety is the situation in which a man is under the shadow of the lord. You know many of us love to quote this popular verse. Isaiah  54:17  "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn..." we claim it for ourselves but we do not read the latter part of it that states the condition " This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD." Both the sinner and the righteous claims this verse but it only works for the righteous, the servants of the Lord not the hypocrites. Further, the Bible says in Proverbs  18:10  "The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe."

We are what the Bible says we are not what people tells us. The natural man is the one who should suffer from corona virus not the spiritual man. You were made out of God. He breathed you into the dust and you became a living soul. But as Adam fell, you have to make a choice to make God your father. If you are still a natural man,  be expecting to suffer what the natural man suffers. Be ready to complain the way the natural man complains. Be ready to complain about your president. Be ready to drink buharimacin. I call it buharimacin. So many Nigerians has drunk buharimacin. Every little thing they blame buhari. They claim nothing is working but it is their ignorance that is killing them. Hosea  4:6  "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children." God rejects those who reject knowledge. People want God's blessings but do not want his instructions. Instructions aren't meant to be sweet, they are meant to be followed. That is why they perish everyday and end up blaming buhari forgetting that their destiny isn't in buhari's hands. There is no rest in any nation. Only God can give rest. Only God can save you and you would be save indeed. That is one of the reasons why giving your life to Christ is the best decision you can ever make. It is not to late now. Do not listen to what people say. You need God more than humanity. Their words has never added money to your bank account. They would turn away their faces if you ask them for help. No man would tell you what would make you better than them. They would only tell and do things that would discourage you from serving God. That's why you must ignore them now. This is your life we are talking about here. We have graduates that are looking for job for 12 years. Anything you are doing that God isn't present would be unproductive. A lot of people invested on the titanic but it it went once and never came back. It sank deep in the ocean.  They are natural men and women. Come to Jesus today. One with God is majority. If you have Jesus,  you are secured. Your children are not left out. If you want to join the family of God, just say this prayer...
     "Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner. I'm not worthy to be called your child. Forgive me lord for my iniquities. I forsake them today. Come into my life lord Jesus. Put your spirit in me in full measure. Be the Lord of my life from now on and forever. Thank you for I know I am saved. In your name,  I pray, amen. "

If you prayed that prayer sincerely , good news. God has heard your prayers. To strengthen your relationship with God the more I beseech you to serve him in any way at his house, attend church programs, pray everyday, and invite someone else to Jesus. God bless you and Thank you for reading.

(1) (Reply)

Heaven / MARK 2 / The Beloved III

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.