Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

I'm On The Verge Of Quitting School, Pls Help! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm On The Verge Of Quitting School, Pls Help! (354 Views)

What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 / Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) / First Year Semester GPA Of 0.2, I Need A First Class. Am on Verge Of Giving Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm On The Verge Of Quitting School, Pls Help! by boutella: 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
Good morning beautiful people on this forum. i pray that I would remember this day and be forever grateful to you all as to how your advice and business idea would help me out.
so....... thanks in advance.

BRIEF STORY: years back, I gave up on going to university, not forever, but till I become financially buoyant enough to foot the bills, but my family compelled me buy Jamb form, saying that they would help if i gained admission, I did Jamb, passed it and was offered admission in a federal polytechnic, thereafter to my surprise everyone's countenance changed, no financial help, no one call to even check up on me while in sch. so i started working and trying to survive, while skipping lectures, missing quiz and always resuming school few weeks to the exam. I graduated ND with upper credit, thanks to my friends that helped with assignment and reading through out the night whenever I'm back to sch, currently I'm in HND 1, no money to further and there's is a break in the place I used to work, I've done the HND clearance with the money i had.
pls beautiful people can you suggest any online or offline business idea , service that i can do to get off this financial snag, and can you mentor me on it for i only have a month to raise some amount for lodge .
thanks all.

pls help push to the front (Moderators: Fynestboi , Richiez , olawalebabs
Re: I'm On The Verge Of Quitting School, Pls Help! by boutella: 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
pls i need advice and ideas biko.
mods pls help and push to the front page
cc Fynestboi , Richiez , olawalebabs
Re: I'm On The Verge Of Quitting School, Pls Help! by tunjilee003: 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2020
Moderators front page materials, someone need financial assistance.
Re: I'm On The Verge Of Quitting School, Pls Help! by boutella: 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
mods do i need to pay seun for this my cry to get to you?

(1) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Education Recruitment / UNN Medicine Students Let's Hook Up Please / How The Corona Virus Disease (covid-19) Is Affecting The Nigeria Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.