Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

How My Stolen Car Led Me To Starting ITRACKCAR.COM - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How My Stolen Car Led Me To Starting ITRACKCAR.COM (540 Views)

Interior Car Lights, Govee Car LED Strip Light Upgrade Two-line Design Waterproo / Car Led Logo ( All Brands Of Cars) / Car Led Logo ( All Brands Of Cars) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Stolen Car Led Me To Starting ITRACKCAR.COM by itrackcardotcom: 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
My car was gone. I stood there like a statue wishing it was all a dream. But it wasn’t a dream. My car was gone.

I had gone to a shopping mall that Saturday afternoon with my pregnant wife. She was 7 months pregnant and it was going to be our first baby.

We were prepared for the coming of the baby. But as for being prepared for the shock that greeted us when we got to where we parked our car, the answer is no.

The car was gone.

For the records, it was our only car. Newly married, pregnant wife, now the only car I could call my own had disappeared into the thin air.

It was the worst Saturday of my life.

My wife turned to me with shock written all over her face, and with trembling lips, she asked-

“Honey, I thought you parked the car here.”

I nodded my head as I kept on starring around wishing for a miracle to happen. But no miracle happened. The only thing that happened was that anywhere I looked, I saw the sign-

“Cars parked at owners’ risk.”

That was when the reality of what had happened dawned on me.

My car was gone. Stolen. My pregnant would have to start jumping tricycles, bikes, taxis.

As we were in a taxi heading home that miserable Saturday afternoon, I was consumed with guilt. If only I had listened to the advice of my friend months ago when I bought my car to have a car tracker installed, our car would have been tracked and recovered.

But no, I didn’t listen. And because of my obstinacy, not only did we lose the car, but I had to put my pregnant wife through a lot of stress. Simply put, I failed her.

Well, today, things have changed.

Not only do I have car trackers installed in both my wife’s car and mine, but we have decided to equally save others from going through the horrors of a car loss.

That’s why we’ve founded Itrackcar , a car tracking company that not only helps you to track and recover your stolen cars but also helps you to monitor the location of your car and your drivers.

Welcome to https://itrackcar.com/ .

At https://itrackcar.com/ , we offer the latest and complete GPS Tracking Solution to help car owners and companies save time and money by keeping track of their vehicles and their drivers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Confirm And Trusted Odds / Jessica Aarons / An Experienced Keke Driver Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.