Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners (69254 Views)

Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA / Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) / Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners by victorazyvictor(m): 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
ghettokid1:
Why all the curse??
Jesus's last prayer:
"Forgive Them Father, For They Do Not Know What They Are Doing".
So why all the curse??

Iidiot maybe you didn't see where Jesus cursed the tree that did not bear fruit and don't have sense like you and boko haram, myetti alla

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners by gaskiyamagana: 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
ghettokid1:
Why all the curse??
Jesus's last prayer:
So why all the curse??
We even need more of dis kinda CURSE on all silent killers, the corrupt officials and leaders.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners by paparazi1(m): 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2020
ghettokid1:
Why all the curse??
Jesus's last prayer:
So why all the curse??
You are a fool and be rest assured that you will share in the curse bec you like what
these idiots are doing to innocent Nigerians, that's why you are querying the declaration of God's servant.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2020
ghettokid1:
Why all the curse??
Jesus's last prayer:
So why all the curse??
. Are you one of those Boko Haram? Curse be upon you for fighting the church.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners by CodeTemplar: 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2020
HigherEd:

Foolish question. These ones know what they are doing.

Go and read your bible again. Paul, Elijah and Jesus Christ laid curses.

But no need for cursing really, when someone messed with the Church at white settlement Texas, his brain was scattered with a bullet.

The Nigerian church should stop start employing private armed guards with life terminating weaponry

Vengeance is the Lord's and his prophets are permitted to trigger it. Romans 12:19 "avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath" Clearly reconciles how vengeance is to be handled and people like that poster are just too blinded by their hate for specific men of God.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners by paparazi1(m): 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
HigherEd:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1936948856448976&id=444807728996437
Amen, Amen,
Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Fire, Fire, Fire.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
jeeqaa7:
Audio curse
. Be careful what you wish for.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners by ghettokid1(m): 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
Jaubdu:
. Are you one of those Boko Haram? Curse be upon you for fighting the church.
BACK TO SENDER
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners by wizardus: 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
HigherEd:

But no need for cursing really, when someone messed with the Church at white settlement Texas, his brain was scattered with a bullet.

The Nigerian church should stop start employing private armed guards with life terminating weaponry

Seriously just like the olden days when there were crusaders...as for the iti...na small pikin hin be..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners by PHijo(m): 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2020
ghettokid1:
Why all the curse??
Jesus's last prayer:
So why all the curse??
Ignorance dey worry you!

Even apostle Peter cursed Ananias and Shapira with death. The reason why satan is succeeding is because the last day church has failed to study God's word.

Even Jesus rebuked Peter as 'satan'.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners by ghettokid1(m): 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
flyingdutchman:

May you experience the hands of boko haram...and when it happens, let's see what you will do. Amen.
paparazi1:
You are a fool and be rest assured that you will share in the curse bec you like what
these idiots are doing to innocent Nigerians, that's why you are querying the declaration of God's servant.
flyingdutchman:

May you experience the hands of boko haram...and when it happens, let's see what you will do. Amen.
BACK TO ALL SENDERS IJN..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners by ghettokid1(m): 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
PHijo:

Ignorance dey worry you!

Even apostle Peter cursed Ananias and Shapira with death. The reason why satan is succeeding is because the last day church has failed to study God's word.

Even Jesus rebuked Peter as 'satan'.

MODIFIED NA, ahn ahn.
una wan kill me?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners by YorubaPrince: 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
As much as I don't agree with Oyedepo on most issues or his person, I totally agree with him on this.

I think it's high time all Northern Nigeria be bombed, I swear. These people are pure animals for real! angry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners by PHijo(m): 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
ghettokid1:

MODIFIED NA, ahn ahn.
una wan kill me?
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Our blood dey hot!
Enough is enough.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners by Origin(f): 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
This is when I seriously wish that curses can immediately meet the perpetrators.

Destroying lives, destroying homes, destroying properties. I beg what is their gain.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners by Neroiam(m): 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2020
Kingdollar28:
cheesy

LISTEN TO ME:
"WHEN I PRAY, GOD HEARS; WHEN I RELEASE A CURSE, HE CONFIRMS"....

Asin..... Elijah oyedepo...

Oga goan siddon....
A failed attempt doesn't guarantee that there won't be another one!...

The earlier you tighten up security in ur church the better... Cos God helps those who helps themselves... cheesy

Lame

Have you not read?

Isaiah 54:15
Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

God only helps those who can't help themselves.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners by ghettokid1(m): 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
PHijo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Our blood dey hot! Enough is enough.
Na me be government?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
ghettokid1:

BACK TO SENDER
. Are you happy over innocent souls been waste away? Do you think this is funny?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners by Osidazz19: 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
IDIOT, I guess Jonathan was behind all the bombing while he was in office.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners by Mrexcell(m): 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
HigherEd:

One million likes bro this is the only language those Islamic extremists understands very well. Sending all of them to meet their allahuakubar to go and receive their 76 spirit virgins without any delays remains the only ultimate solution to their menace.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners by perdollar(m): 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
too much curse is making them cause havoc in our society. is time we start blessing them so that we WL av peace
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners by Goldencheese(m): 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
What do you say of this?

olasco2035:
This is not the first time a non Muslim, Hausa/Fulani will be caught in an acts of terrorism

(1) Mr. John Alaku Akpavan, the man
arrested in attempting to bomb Radio House Abuja on 5th June 2011 was a christian.

(2) Lydia Joseph (the failed bomber of St. John Catholic Cathedral) of Bauchi State who attempted to bomb a church on September 12, 2011 was a christian.

(3) Augustine Effiong akwa ibom indigent carried April 29th 2012 BUK
bomb attack as a christian.

(4) Emmanuel King arrested in attempt to bomb the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG)
in Yenagoa, the Bayelsa State capital, while camouflaged in Islamic attire on December 28, 2011 was a Christian

(5) Igbo traders that gunned down a dozen fellow Igbo businessmen of the same non-Islamic faith inside the Christ Apostolic Church, in Adamawa State on Friday January 6,
2012 all claimed to be Christians

(6) Samson Mangai who was arrested in Plateau state attempting to bomb a church was a christian..

(7) Madam Ruth, who attempted to bomb the ECWA church, Kalaring Kaltingo, in Gombe State on 12 Mar 2012 was a Christian.

(cool Case of the arrest of about eight
Christians in Bauchi in an attempt to blast the COCIN church on Sunday, February 26, 2012.

(9) Case of the Christian bomber lynched while escaping after blasting the COCIN Church of Jos on Sunday, February 26, 2012.

(10) Mr Alex Danladi involved in COCIN HQ bombing was lynched by worshipers. He was a church member disguised in military
uniform.

(11) Jonathan Gyanet, police officer was arrested while attempting to bomb ERCC church in Akwanga Nasarawa state on Apri 20 2014 was also a Christian.

And many more including Nathaniel Samuel who attempted to bomb living faith Church in Kaduna yesterday 02 February 2020. And he is not a Muslim..

May God continue to expose our common enemies trying to destabilize our beloved country Nigeria..

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners by ghettokid1(m): 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
Jaubdu:
. Are you happy over innocent souls been waste away? Do you think this is funny?
Am not happy but i dont even know when i wrote the comment. Btw if i knowinly wrote the comment, u cant curse me in that manner
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners by BarrElChapo(m): 4:42pm On Feb 03, 2020
Richie0974:

Forgive me It's totally unrelatable. Do you know where I can get Papa's audiotapes for download?

You can search them on YouTube depending on the topic you want, then use YouTube to mp3 converter to convert then download. That's your best bet I think.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners by UrVillagePpl: 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
drizslim:
Lugard is the real enemy of this nation..

Almagamation is causing the stigma & stereotype nigeria gets from international body

if not bombing , it kidnapping..

What would u gain killing anyone?

Disintergration is the way forward for nigeria's survival

I reject being stereotyped because of most fulani actions

Bitter truth
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners by CorryLanez: 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
HigherEd:

You have been quiet since chopping ya money.
You no remember say so many lives have been lost to this fanatics. You no curse them since,
Because they don threaten your money making office
You are making noise now.

Abeg koshilo.
God wey Dey save us since will continue to do so.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners by Exmilitant(m): 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
HigherEd:

Queen Isabela and king Philip were were christians, if they had hung around laying curses spain would have remained a muslim country! they took action, they destroyed an islamic civilization! they chased away the bastards back to wherever they came from! do you think that if the so called christian leader band together in conspiracy, these bastards would have a say in this country?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners by Expert17: 4:52pm On Feb 03, 2020
ryusufu:
This bishop must be foolish, is Nathaniel an islamic name ? Zap u Oyedepo

Big fool

Boko Haram bullet will kill you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners by brainhgeek(m): 4:56pm On Feb 03, 2020
olasco2035:
This is not the first time a non Muslim, Hausa/Fulani will be caught in an acts of terrorism

arrested in attempting to bomb Radio House Abuja on 5th June 2011 was a christian.

(2) Lydia Joseph (the failed bomber of St. John Catholic Cathedral) of Bauchi State who attempted to bomb a church on September 12, 2011 was a christian.

(4) Emmanuel King arrested in attempt to bomb the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG)
in Yenagoa, the Bayelsa State capital, while camouflaged in Islamic attire on December 28, 2011 was a Christian

(5) Igbo traders that gunned down a dozen fellow Igbo businessmen of the same non-Islamic faith inside the Christ Apostolic Church, in Adamawa State on Friday January 6,

(6) Samson Mangai who was arrested in Plateau state attempting to bomb a church was a christian..

(7) Madam Ruth, who attempted to bomb the ECWA church, Kalaring Kaltingo, in Gombe State on 12 Mar 2012 was a Christian.

Christians in Bauchi in an attempt to blast the COCIN church on Sunday, February 26, 2012.

(9) Case of the Christian bomber lynched while escaping after blasting the COCIN Church of Jos on Sunday, February 26, 2012.

(10) Mr Alex Danladi involved in COCIN HQ bombing was lynched by worshipers. He was a church member disguised in military
uniform.

(11) Jonathan Gyanet, police officer was arrested while attempting to bomb ERCC church in Akwanga Nasarawa state on Apri 20 2014 was also a Christian.

And many more including Nathaniel Samuel who attempted to bomb living faith Church in Kaduna yesterday 02 February 2020. And he is not a Muslim..

May God continue to expose our common enemies trying to destabilize our beloved country Nigeria..

Were you keeping all these 'ridiculous' records or you copied it from somewhere? My loud thoughts.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners by Neoteny(m): 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
olasco2035:

uniform.

The rabble shall come for you now, because you speak truth which does not conform to their victim mentality.

Someone even said it's impossible for a christian to bear 2 christian names.

I wonder why Scrotum-head Oyedepo didn't foresee this in his 2020 prophecies
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
ghettokid1:

Am not happy but i dont even know when i wrote the comment. Btw if i knowinly wrote the comment, u cant curse me in that manner
. Take responsibility idiot, people's lives are taken away in their prime and you are talking shit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / ‘Angel’ Caught On Camera During A Crossover Service In Benin Republic (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.