Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Help Me Find This Man Assaulted And Carted Away By Soldiers. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help Me Find This Man Assaulted And Carted Away By Soldiers. (845 Views)

Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza / Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video / How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Find This Man Assaulted And Carted Away By Soldiers. by Farki: 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2020
This afternoon at 1:40 PM around Agungi bus stop Lekki-Epe expressway I saw two soldiers mercilessly beat up a young man and force him into the back seat of their car. The car is a blue volkswagen with plate number GLA-788-DA. The car was driven by a man wearing blue polo and jeans with another soldier in the front seat aside from the other two. I'm not sure of their reason for beating him up but it is most likely because he was wearing a designer camouflage top.

If you have any channel I can forward this complaint to or assist in finding this person please let me know.
Re: Help Me Find This Man Assaulted And Carted Away By Soldiers. by daddytime(m): 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2020
You saw them with your two korokoro eyes you didn't accost them or intervene on the assaulted guy's behalf.

How in Pete's name do you expect us to know the guy we never saw sir?

You were best positioned to intervene while the assault lasted.
Re: Help Me Find This Man Assaulted And Carted Away By Soldiers. by kunleweb: 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2020
Okay. We'll keep an eye out. I saw these same persons you're mentioning with the same energy and show ofnfroce bastardized a young man at Sango tedo Bering him to stupor. The officer in charge is between 30-34 years old from his appearance. Please let's do the needful and do something about those oepratives as thier mode of oepration is rather too forceful to bear with.
Re: Help Me Find This Man Assaulted And Carted Away By Soldiers. by Farki: 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
daddytime:
You
Yes me? undecided
Re: Help Me Find This Man Assaulted And Carted Away By Soldiers. by Farki: 4:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
daddytime:
You saw them with your two korokoro eyes you didn't accost them or intervene on the assaulted guy's behalf.

I was in a moving bus and also in my NYSC uniform. Do you think Nigerian soldiers will listen to someone like me as they are beating someone up?
Re: Help Me Find This Man Assaulted And Carted Away By Soldiers. by kunleweb: 4:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
daddytime:

Many things cna come in play. For example the day I saw them at Abraham Adesanya they were almost eight in number and I was too plain minded and ordinary to do anything. Chances are as momentum builds like this, collectively something can go down. They operate like killer squads
Re: Help Me Find This Man Assaulted And Carted Away By Soldiers. by Farki: 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2020
kunleweb:
Okay. We'll keep an eye out. I saw these same persons you're mentioning with the same energy and show ofnfroce bastardized a young man at Sango tedo Bering him to stupor. The officer in charge is between 30-34 years old from his appearance. Please let's do the needful and do something about those oepratives as thier mode of oepration is rather too forceful to bear with.

Thank you. This thing is becoming too much, a few weeks ago they killed somebody at Badore over a petty dispute and ran away. Are we so lawless as a country? undecided
Re: Help Me Find This Man Assaulted And Carted Away By Soldiers. by kunleweb: 4:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
Farki:

Thank you. This thing is becoming too much, a few weeks ago they killed somebody at Badore over a petty dispute and ran away. Are we so lawless as a country? undecided

The energy they operate with is deadly. I swear down next time I come across them I'm goin to offer anyone around that can record their operations for people to see 5000 Naira to douse the fear attitude so people can form psychological resistance. And to think they have the right to kill during operations make them even deadlier and act without regard for life.

i heard of the Badore incident. I just hope their actions don't collide with those of Olunegbon boys so they don't bring out their weapons in retaliation one day
Re: Help Me Find This Man Assaulted And Carted Away By Soldiers. by daddytime(m): 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
Farki:

I was in a moving bus and also in my NYSC uniform. Do you think Nigerian soldiers will listen to someone like me as they are beating someone up?

Now I understand you guys....kunleweb...
Re: Help Me Find This Man Assaulted And Carted Away By Soldiers. by anonymuz(m): 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
Use tweeter and and Facebook. Its will spread like wild fire.
Re: Help Me Find This Man Assaulted And Carted Away By Soldiers. by kunleweb: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2020
daddytime:

Now I understand you g....kunleweb...

wink
Re: Help Me Find This Man Assaulted And Carted Away By Soldiers. by Farki: 4:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
daddytime:

Now I understand you guys....kunleweb...

: wink

(1) (Reply)

Seminarian Killed By Fulani Herdsmen Buried Today Amidst Tears ( Photos) / Boys In Ile Epo Area Are On Serious Vigil / Pregnant Singer, Mhiz Amber Found Dead In White Lover's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.