Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,255 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Badr4 Very Elusive With 3m Mesh Dish - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Badr4 Very Elusive With 3m Mesh Dish (2187 Views)

2.4m Comstar Mesh Dish ‌ Tip Top Condition For Sale With A Free Decoder / 2.4m Mesh Dish For Sale. / Pls Where Can I Get A 3M Dish In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Badr4 Very Elusive With 3m Mesh Dish by lovala(m): 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2010
Hoga has a 3m mesh dish. With a fuji 0.3db lnb and strong SRT 4663x box, he succeeded picking up Badr 4/6 @ 26 degrees east with quality jumping as high as 65 and a level of 83. Strange to say only tps for Badr6 are coming out. One tp for badr4:11958h27500 does go green, but scanning reveals channels for tp: 11804h27500 belonging to Badr6. Well, I hope the grand masters of FTA in here can put our anxieties to rest with some solutions. Master Olufofo, Microgiant, Desjam, Butoneday, Kungu, king George_D and the all powerful Enitan can wedge in here. Thankx for your anticipated responses.
Re: Badr4 Very Elusive With 3m Mesh Dish by lovala(m): 12:00am On Dec 12, 2010
By the way, Hoga and i both reside in Yaounde. but, it was courtesy of this forum that we got to meet today at his place which is some 25 km north of Yaounde. we got to hitch our comon heads together. But this yielded nothing further than what he'd gotten before.
Re: Badr4 Very Elusive With 3m Mesh Dish by pitodenz(m): 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2010
Badr4/6 should work very well in cameroon,u guys should try to make aljazeera sport freq up to 60% and see all the mbc pop up.
Re: Badr4 Very Elusive With 3m Mesh Dish by lovala(m): 12:15am On Dec 13, 2010
Aljazee remains as red as blood man. All the Badr4 tps remain red but badr6 go green even as high as 65. Any tips, 'cos we seem to be stuck.
Re: Badr4 Very Elusive With 3m Mesh Dish by pitodenz(m): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2010
If u re not getting aljazeera sports then u re nt getting badr6,by the way were u able to get fox movies green and what is the signal strenght.In southern part of naija we use to lost all the signal in badr6 during the day except aljazeera sprt using 2.4m pan dish. I ll need to know the channels u re getting and the signal strength and in which time of the day plz dont use badr6 as an example again i need to know the channels u re getting so that we can work from there.
Re: Badr4 Very Elusive With 3m Mesh Dish by lovala(m): 3:36am On Dec 14, 2010
If u re not getting aljazeera sports then u re nt getting badr6,by the way were u able to get fox movies green and what is the signal strenght.In southern part of naija we use to lost all the signal in badr6 during the day except aljazeera sprt using 2.4m pan dish. I ll need to know the channels u re getting and the signal strength and in which time of the day plz dont use badr6 as an example again i need to know the channels u re getting so that we can work from there.

@pitonz:

Can’t recall all the channels off head now since I stay in Yaounde main city and Hoga (who has the dish) stays in Soa which is about 25km from Yaounde. But, I can recall haven watched Fox Series and Movies; National Geographic (in Arabic), Sudan TV, TV Maroc (a Moroccan TV but not 2M); the Rotana channels; LBC; Sharjah tv, KBS and others with the highest quality at that time of the day (between 4:30pm and 7:30pm) when I left ranging from 56 to 58 amongst the different channels. Hoga is more of a francophone and as such finds it difficult to post. Had it not been that I had my location on my profile he’d not have gotten to contact me. I’ll get in touch with him to get a comprehensive list of the channels tracked and post them here. We were also thinking of getting another brand of lnb to try. The problem we have here is the shortage of variety epecially when it comes to fta equipment. I just came across a ku – band lnb called Stargold for offset dishes with a gain of 70 and a noise reduction of between 0.1 to 0.3db as written on the packaging. I know that the taste of the pudding is in the eating, but another question is that of knowing whether offset lnbs can work well on prime focus dishes?

Soon as I get the list of channels from him I’ll let you guys know, right here. But, checking with what is given from Lyngsat, all those channels belong to Badr 6. That is the reason for my making the afore mentioned observations.
Re: Badr4 Very Elusive With 3m Mesh Dish by arsenal1(m): 10:17am On Dec 14, 2010
@ LOVALA as pito said, wrk with jsc but then 12322 shuld b up 2 80% or above on 53x. wrk on d lnb skew
Re: Badr4 Very Elusive With 3m Mesh Dish by pitodenz(m): 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2010
Try to contact Hoga also tell him to post in french if he can read english,we ve pple here to translate it. As long as i know rotana and fox movies share the same freq,just get back to him maybe u guys re already deep into badr.
Re: Badr4 Very Elusive With 3m Mesh Dish by hoga: 8:23am On Dec 15, 2010
@pitodenz
i will post channel tomorrow
Re: Badr4 Very Elusive With 3m Mesh Dish by lovala(m): 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2010
@Pitonz:
Thankx a lot man. I've been trying to get in touch with Hoga by telephone to no avail. I just got to him before getting online to realise that he's already posted. Will be meeting with him tomorrow at his job side. take care.
Re: Badr4 Very Elusive With 3m Mesh Dish by hoga: 11:39am On Dec 16, 2010
@pitodenz
that is channels and the signal strength am getting
tunis62%, hannibal62%, libya sport 62%, sudan64%, tunisie21 64%, africa tv64%, morocco tv 62%, algeria62%, nessma62%, libya tv 62%, souks62%, oyoon jeddah62%, scc62%, al iraqia sport 62%, alkwathar 60%, arabmotors 60%, al thuraya60%, al ensaneyah60%, al iraqia furqan60%, islam today60%, sehat tv60%, oromia62%, asn shop62%, all ad(al-emarat, sport1 sport2, natgeo,drama)58%, foxmovies60%, lbc sat60% rotanna music and clip 60%, fox series60%,Lbc europe, rotanna cinema,zamian60%,al-ressala, kbs world56% a ipha shop 56% ahlulbayt tv 56%, al jazeera children58%, baraem58% scc tv58% all at 8pm

(1) (Reply)

Gotv Live In Warri, Delta State / Powersat only display in White And Black / Hotspot Setup And Configuration In Hotel, Cafe, Home /business Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.