Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Please Help! My Girlfriend Demands A Lot, What Can I Do About It? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please Help! My Girlfriend Demands A Lot, What Can I Do About It? (647 Views)

Rare! Man Demands A Refund Of Offerings He’s Paid To His Church From 1997 - 2018 / Dbanj Sings,demands A Stop To Social Media Trial Of Rape Allegations Against Him / Man Demands A Refund On Expenses Made After Ex Refused To Marry Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! My Girlfriend Demands A Lot, What Can I Do About It? by larryplaytv(m): 5:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
Hello guys,

We got this to our inbox:

Below is what the person sent (We didn’t edit)
Good afternoon all,

I need your little advice this morning, been thinking of this issue since last night about my girlfriend demanding and demanding..

She demands alot, she always wanna buy this and that. I don’t know what to use to qualify this,whenever she sees anything online maybe clothes or wigs, she will always show me that she wanna buy it that I should buy it for her and it’s very frequent she has never done anything on her own before.

Even if she wanna cook in her own house she’ll still ask me all she do is just to ask me, when she knows I’m a student like her.

I don’t just know what to do about this issue and it’s killing me all I just wanna ask is,

How can I stop all this? All I need is your advice please, don’t mind my grammar and no insult please. Thanks.

Everybody, Kindly advice this Young man on what to do
I beg you all.

Thank you

Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Demands A Lot, What Can I Do About It? by scala101(m): 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2020
Young Man......Look for a homely girl that will make you happy

STAY AWAY FROM LAIBILITY
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Demands A Lot, What Can I Do About It? by Reichel99(f): 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
You either give her what she wants or you leave her, simple!!!

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Demands A Lot, What Can I Do About It? by nifemi25(m): 5:56pm On Feb 03, 2020
Since you reject to give yourself senses... We will surely borrow you one.... This kind of girl will surely leaves you when you don't have anything to give her again.... Don't be surprised when she asked you to sell your property for her to her to use the money..... You better japaaa now or we will be here waiting for you to gist us how you finally lavish for her

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Demands A Lot, What Can I Do About It? by Freestainworld(m): 5:56pm On Feb 03, 2020
Start demanding everything from her too, monkey style, dog style, ceiling fan style, use her to build your style resume, she will get sense later.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Demands A Lot, What Can I Do About It? by Bluezy13(m): 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
You're asking how to stop her from demanding...
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Demands A Lot, What Can I Do About It? by niggadee(m): 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2020
Run my nigga
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Demands A Lot, What Can I Do About It? by Lordapson23(m): 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
Reichel99:
You either give her what she wants or you leave her, simple!!!

Where have u been all my life? embarassed
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Demands A Lot, What Can I Do About It? by Lordapson23(m): 6:55pm On Feb 03, 2020
Freestainworld:
Start demanding everything from her too, monkey style, dog style, ceiling fan style, use her to build your style resume, she will get sense later.

And i thought i was crazy.. SMH

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Any Girl Want To Have Sex With You / All Na Audio Money, Oluwa Lagos Blast Runtown Over N10m Scam Giveaway On Twitter / Please Pray For Me – Lady Who Tested Positive For Coronavirus Pleads For Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.