Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

Okadaban:- Lagosians Now Resort To Using Ohorse - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okadaban:- Lagosians Now Resort To Using Ohorse (553 Views)

Mopol Slaps Suruche's Girlfriend At Atican Beach Resort Hotel In Lagos (Video) / Okada Ban: Lagos Cans Resort To Horse Riding (photos) / Ebonylife Place: Mo Abudu Launches Multimillion Naira Entertainment Resort (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Okadaban:- Lagosians Now Resort To Using Ohorse by Foreignnews: 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
The implementation of Lagos Traffic Law banning the operation of commercial motorcycles (Okada) and tricycles (Keke Napep) in some LGAs in the state has made most Lagosians resorted to finding alternatives to convey themselves to work.

It appears the old system of transportation is not indeed ancient as Lagosians bemoan the resuscitation of OHorse app. Journey from EkoHotel to Ajah according to the Lagos residents cost N3,000.

Watch video of Lagosians hopping the OHorse:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2020/02/03/okadaban-workers-now-resort-to-using-ohorse/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Will Pay N500,000 To A Pregnant Lady Willing To Pretend To Be My Main Chic To / I Don’t Stress No More, Just Living My Best Life – Timaya / #KENCY2020 RICHEST WEDDING! Groom Turns Waiter..serves People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.