Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Union Bank Illegal Fees - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Union Bank Illegal Fees (700 Views)

GT Bank Illegal Deductions Across The Accounts Of Customers / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter / Union Bank 100 Years Celebration Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Union Bank Illegal Fees by BarrSly: 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2020
I don't understand o please fellow Nler's I just got this message from Unionbank and meanwhile I was debited on every 3rd transaction I made outside of their ATM so what's the backdated fee again? Or are they just looking for ways to extort Customers?

If you got this message please indicate..

Lalsticlala please come and see.

Re: Union Bank Illegal Fees by arukwe123(m): 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2020
Patronize better bank una no go hear, na pangolo bank una go they patronize. cheesy
Re: Union Bank Illegal Fees by dottozil: 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2020
BarrSly:
I don't understand o please fellow Nler's I just got this message from Unionbank and meanwhile I was debited on every 3rd transaction I made outside of their ATM so what's the backdated fee again? Or are they just looking for ways to extort Customers?

If you got this message please indicate..

Lalsticlala please come and see.

This can't be possible, have they debited you?
Re: Union Bank Illegal Fees by BarrSly: 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
I'm waiting for the idiots to do so

dottozil:

This can't be possible, have they debited you?
Re: Union Bank Illegal Fees by dottozil: 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
BarrSly:
I'm waiting for the idiots to do so

If they do it I will consider dumping there bank
Re: Union Bank Illegal Fees by BarrSly: 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
They took the money oooo
Re: Union Bank Illegal Fees by dottozil: 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
Chai, have you called them to ask them why?

(1) (Reply)

Bring Your Dead Business Back To Life In Nigeria / Anyone Tried To Verify A US Paypal Account With Naija Docs? / I Need A Facebook group With At Least 50k Members From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.