Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Improvising With The Mermaid Tears Make-up Look - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Improvising With The Mermaid Tears Make-up Look (394 Views)

Watch My Diy Braids & Diy Bronze Make Up Look / Girl Dressed As A Mermaid To Celebrate Her 1st Birthday / "This Is Fraud" - Media React To Lady's Make Up Transformation Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Improvising With The Mermaid Tears Make-up Look by jadejay: 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
Have you ever heard of the Mermaid Tears Make-up Look? Or, are you already doing it but need a few more ways to improvise with this make-up trend?

Getting to add colours to my wardrobe took me a long time to do. Until about a year ago I always did white, blue, and black. A few times, I dabbled into other colours but not in a bold way; never creating any major statements. 

My colleague at work who got tired of seeing me dress the way I did introduce me to a stylist who started to brush up my wardrobe and make-up style.

I changed my closet and that started my journey to being colourful. 

So far, I have done excellently well; mixing bright colours with dark colours. And due to my new wardrobe, I had to learn to embrace a variety of colours for my make up. 

Make-ups aren't easy to apply for an average person, so I got to learn from people who helped with makeup hacks that I now use to get a simple but classic makeup look.

Bright coloured palettes are really exciting to use, they have attachments to our everyday lives. 

These palettes can also be used to achieve the 'Mermaid Tears Make-up'. The Mermaid Tears make-up is a bright colour shadow isolated in the tear ducts. This makeup is one of the excellent and widely adopted eyes make-up people now love to do.  And I'm going to be sharing the 'how', with you.

Read up the entire article on how to improvise with this make-up look via the link below.

https://pelleura.top/mermaid-tears-make-up-look/

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Glowing Skin Is An Asset, Let Your Skin Do The Talking! / Latest And Trending Outfits Design/floral Prints Silk / Tracksuites pant bale dealer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.