Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed (65854 Views)

Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) / The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel / 10 People Killed By Suicide Bomber In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by xaggar(m): 10:49am On Feb 04, 2020
eldeens:

FFK must have sniffed gum when thinking he can convert this guy into islam, madman

Stop deceiving yourself, you know he is a Muslim and a jihadist actor.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by shadeyinka(m): 11:21am On Feb 04, 2020
aadoiza:

Na wa o. Terrorism has now been colour-coded in Nigeria by nigerians. It's a pity Nigerians are now so unscrupulous that they would tolerate terrorism provided it has Christian connections. Haah! I'd rather be killed in a bomb blast than stoop as low.
Forget about the religious colouration. What is the motive of the terrorist act?
The answe to that seems to be the thrust of the post. And if you want to die by bomb, go and volunteer yourself to bokoharam, they need people like you for errands!
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by mu2sa2: 11:22am On Feb 04, 2020
Native101:
F00l
Yea, that's what you are - no controversy.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by shadeyinka(m): 11:25am On Feb 04, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

You are just busy chasing your own tail.

We all know there has been "Christians" engaged in terror acts in Nigeria.

Whether they are truly qualified to be Christians aka Christ like or not is a topic for another day and even if they do not shout in Jesus Name before they carry out their acts does not change who they are.

My point is that you all stop with the classifications. Both sides have their flaws and definitely not all from both sides are terrorists so why all the hate and anger and finger pointing?

Did you not go to school with Muslims?
Do you not have them at your place of work?
Do you not have them as neighbours?
Do you not enter buses or taxis driven by Muslims?
Do you not fly on planes piloted by Muslims?

Why then are you all suddenly triggered? These are simply terrorists and should be addressed as such but when you make it sound like all Muslims are terrorists I take offence with that because I do business with Muslims. In fact my personal account officer is Muslim and he is very nice.

Let us stop with all this and have peace within
Please respond to this:
Emu4life:
SAY NO TO HYPOCRISY
This is not the first time a non Muslim, Hausa/Fulani will be
caught in an acts of terrorism
(1) Mr. John Alaku Akpavan, the man
arrested in attempting to bomb Radio House Abuja on 5th
June 2011 was a christian.
(2) Lydia Joseph (the failed bomber of St. John Catholic
Cathedral) of Bauchi State who attempted to bomb a church
on September 12, 2011 was a christian.
(3) Augustine Effiong akwa ibom indigent carried April 29th
2012 BUK
bomb attack as a christian.
(4) Emmanuel King arrested in attempt to bomb the
Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG)
in Yenagoa, the Bayelsa State capital, while camouflaged in
Islamic attire on December 28, 2011 was a Christian
(5) Igbo traders that gunned down a dozen fellow Igbo
businessmen of the same non-Islamic faith inside the Christ
Apostolic Church, in Adamawa State on Friday January 6,
2012 all claimed to be Christians
(6) Samson Mangai who was arrested in Plateau state
attempting to bomb a church was a christian..
(7) Madam Ruth, who attempted to bomb the ECWA church,
Kalaring Kaltingo, in Gombe State on 12 Mar 2012 was a
Christian.
( Case of the arrest of about eight
Christians in Bauchi in an attempt to blast the COCIN church
on Sunday, February 26, 2012.
(9) Case of the Christian bomber lynched while escaping after
blasting the COCIN Church of Jos on Sunday, February 26,
(10) Mr Alex Danladi involved in COCIN HQ bombing was
lynched by worshipers. He was a church member disguised in
military
uniform.
(11) Jonathan Gyanet, police officer was arrested while
attempting to bomb ERCC church in Akwanga Nasarawa state
on Apri 20 2014 was also a Christian.
And many more including Nathaniel Samuel who attempted to
bomb living faith Church in Kaduna yesterday 02 February
2020. And he is not a Muslim..
May God continue to expose our common enemies trying to
destabilize our beloved country Nigeria..
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 11:29am On Feb 04, 2020
shadeyinka:

Please respond to this:

I do not need to because I do not harbour hatred or resentment in my soul for anyone, any tribe and any religion.

This is not a contest. Stop making it look like one.

Anger and bitterness is a huge vice. Eschew it so it may be well with you my brother.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by shadeyinka(m): 11:34am On Feb 04, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

I do not need to because I do not harbour hatred or resentment in my soul for anyone, any tribe and any religion.

This is not a contest. Stop making it look like one.

Anger and bitterness is a huge vice. Eschew it so it may be well with you my brother.
So keep quiet!
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by ballerboy: 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
Thank you for exposing the idiot credentials. After all they have eyes and I hope they can also read to see their fellow Christian bombing them. Christian bomber�
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by ballerboy: 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
punisha:
Isn't this whole bombing thing and the Corp member who became Muslim overnight poorly scripted by this dull figure heads?
You can't foOl everyone same time...

Winners Chapel have a record of everyone who passed through BCC, LCC and LDC... until they admit to having this guy in their database, I chose not believe this.
Anyone can forge documents. Ask the main dullard himself with oluwole certificate ruling a country of almost 200mil people.
is this what your mama and papa teach you in your house? Idiot fellow, who knows maybe you're a Christian bomber.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by zedman1(m): 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
A criminal is being caught and all some bl**oody Nigerian religious idiot*s could do is point fingers. Where really has religion led us to in this country? If going by the way Nigerian 'Christians' think and act is what defines Christianity then I would have renounced Christianity a long time ago. The same thing I would have done if I were a Muslim by the way some of them act. But Muslims are not too audible online sef, they just act, 'Christians' own naim bad online pass. Rubb*ish.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Deepthoughts: 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
Tetehjevvels:

There is a longer video of over 2 mins I also saw.

He said it was an explosive device which he and his friends wanted to set off in the church and In Gamboru (another location)

He did not say why but I am sure the why would be revealed
look I have been in the north for so long,I know how manipulative the people there can be,they should just keep the said bomber for sometime,take good care of him n after a while try to find out more details from him.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Native101: 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
mu2sa2:
Yea, that's what you are - no controversy.
Lol. Musa the gateman. We use that name as insult here in South. E.g you be Musa. So I am not surprised you are actually not thinking straight. Dim wit.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2020
shadeyinka:

So keep quiet!

Keep on letting the anger and bitterness consume you. You are simply hurting your salvation and your thought process
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by mu2sa2: 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2020
Native101:
Lol. Musa the gateman. We use that name as insult here in South. E.g you be Musa. So I am not surprised you are actually not thinking straight. Dim wit.
You're no more in shithole, but in south! You see yourself.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Alfaab: 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
chubinwa:
I still posits that there is no Christian terrorists in the world. Even if he is a Christian, he was actually induced by the Islamic terrorists to carry out such failed dastard act. Perhaps, everything looks fictional just to divert the attention of the masses

May God save us.There are both Christian and Muslim terrorists but Muslim's is rampant in recent times.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Austus2011(m): 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
Tetehjevvels:
Femi Fani Kayode in his usual way lied and said he was forced to say his name is Nathaniel Samuel while in this video the guy is speaking freely and without coercion.

Don't trust Nigerian police. They can be crafty. If sss toture you you go smile talk waten you no do for public
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by darfay: 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

Iche na ezeigbo bu photocopy?

Bia nwokem jide ishi gi bie onwe gi okpo

Google translate at work
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
darfay:

Google translate at work

Google translate zugbuo gi ebahu
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by shadeyinka(m): 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

Keep on letting the anger and bitterness consume you. You are simply hurting your salvation and your thought process
If you cannot be balanced I repeat keep quiet
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by babadem2much(m): 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
mu2sa2:
God answers prayer. You guys have been praying for these bombers to be exposed. Now your prayer is being answered. Nathaniel Samuel, christian terrorist, attempted bomber of a church is exposed.

So other Muslim bombers that have been bombing what happened to them ? Not even media have carried their names and locations....
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by mu2sa2: 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
babadem2much:

So other Muslim bombers that have been bombing what happened to them ? Not even media have carried their names and locations....
The topical issue now is Nathaniel Samuel, Christian terrorist. Muslim or christian, a terrorist is a terrorist.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
shadeyinka:

If you cannot be balanced I repeat keep quiet

I do not desire to be balanced but to stop the unneeded bigotry especially from someone who should know better.

Jesus truly would be proud of you for this show of shame
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by shadeyinka(m): 4:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

I do not desire to be balanced but to stop the unneeded bigotry especially from someone who should know better.

Jesus truly would be proud of you for this show of shame
Do you know Jesus?!!
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
shadeyinka:

Do you know Jesus?!!

Ask yourself that Question.

So far I have been the one calling for peace despite being a Christian while you have been the one being an extreme bigot despite claiming to also be a Christian.

Between you and I who should be asking the other if they know Jesus?
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by shadeyinka(m): 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

Ask yourself that Question.

So far I have been the one calling for peace despite being a Christian while you have been the one being an extreme bigot despite claiming to also be a Christian.

Between you and I who should be asking the other if they know Jesus?
Your language of persistent insults made me ask you!
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by SenecaTheYonger: 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

Lmao watch and see cheesy

Still here no ban yet..... grin grin grin
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
shadeyinka:

Your language of persistent insults made me ask you!

Your extreme bigotry made me ask you.

1st John 2; 9-11

Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates a brother or sister is still in the darkness. Anyone who loves their brother and sister lives in the light, and there is nothing in them to make them stumble. But anyone who hates a brother or sister is in the darkness and walks around in the darkness. They do not know where they are going, because the darkness has blinded them

You are a hate filled soul and that is blatantly ungodly for a professed Christian. Jesus eschewed those vices in particular and flowed in overflowing love which was why he could sit and dine with zacheaus.

You on the other hand are extremely opposite to Christ in that regard. What then is the difference between you and the Muslim you despise?
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Native101: 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
mu2sa2:
You're no more in shithole, but in south! You see yourself.
Still reasoning like an Abo.ki, aren't you? Where did you see me use the word sh!thole previously?
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by shadeyinka(m): 5:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

Your extreme bigotry made me ask you.

You are a hate filled soul and that is blatantly ungodly for a professed Christian. Jesus eschewed those vices in particular and flowed in overflowing love which was why he could sit and dine with zacheaus.

You on the other hand are extremely opposite to Christ in that regard. What then is the difference between you and the Muslim you despise?
Unfortunately for you. The person who my response was meant for has learnt his lesson and had withdrawn quietly. It is you who is creating a storm in a teacup with unwholesome words except you can attribute such from me to you.

You have made up your mind about me irrespective of what I say or do and it reflected in each of your posts. Did I slight your personality or character in any of my posts to you?
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Neoteny(m): 5:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
Shibaraba:
If I was given the role of directing this film, it would be more realistic than this. They really did a shoddy job. I'll make sure the car outside detonates then I will tell the actor, in this case Nathaniel, to run inside and shout something. While shouting security officials I've disguised in the church will just hold him and from there we hit the news. People will believe that better. This one is badly directed.

For only a mor0n will see that baton and call it a bomb.
Suicide bombers can't be caught like that. See police Wey catch am remain small Make he kiss the supposed bomber. See as him body calm down. See interview. Shows that he is very confident and he knows how the film will play out. He will be free soon.
Abeg FG Dm me. I can write solid scripts.
Thanks
More films to your archive

This is exactly what we expect you christians to say in order to discredit the truth. After all it's happened in the past when christians were caught trying to bomb churches.

If it had been that the man was a Muslim and he failed, you'd attribute it to jeebus and Daddy GO for saving the day.

The world has seen the hypocrisy of CAN and its lemming-like adherents, and the lies of the conmen pastors.

The evil propaganda of CAN against Nigerian Muslims will always fail.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
shadeyinka:

Unfortunately for you. The person who my response was meant for has learnt his lesson and had withdrawn quietly. It is you who is creating a storm in a teacup with unwholesome words except you can attribute such from me to you.

You have made up your mind about me irrespective of what I say or do and it reflected in each of your posts. Did I slight your personality or character in any of my posts to you?

James 4:17

Therefore, to one who knows the right thing to do and does not do it, to him it is sin

You did wrong and I observed it and it is proper for me to call you to order especially since I knew it was a very wrong thing otherwise to me it would be sin.

You on the other hand noticed I did wrong but kept quiet.

Be a Christian in the true sense of the word my friend and stop making excuses
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by shadeyinka(m): 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

James 4:17

You did wrong and I observed it and it is proper for me to call you to order especially since I knew it was a very wrong thing otherwise to me it would be sin.

You on the other hand noticed I did wrong but kept quiet.

Be a Christian in the true sense of the word my friend and stop making excuses
How many time did you ignor my stance that terrorism must not be justified under any guise be it Christian or Muslim or Atheist?

But that isn't what you want to hear from me. You had already judged and condemned me all the same.

You ignored the fact that I pointed out the error of amplifying the so called "Christian terrorist" insinuation. This you concluded to mean that I am saying Christians cannot commit evil and Muslims are the terrorists.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
shadeyinka:

How many time did you ignor my stance that terrorism must not be justified under any guise be it Christian or Muslim or Atheist?

But that isn't what you want to hear from me. You had already judged and condemned me all the same.

You ignored the fact that I pointed out the error of amplifying the so called "Christian terrorist" insinuation. This you concluded to mean that I am saying Christians cannot commit evil and Muslims are the terrorists.

My book of replies has been closed. Enjoy your self justification filled day

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) / Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) / 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.