Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed (65869 Views)

Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) / The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel / 10 People Killed By Suicide Bomber In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by elhafeez(m): 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
Mrbenny001:
Are you speaking for Muslims or fullani herdsmen because the fullani never denied killing Christians and farmer don't be a fool
You are the fool. Fool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by SexytorresE(f): 11:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
Is this a new version of a bomb?

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by ChoCho54(f): 11:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
Corrections:

PROPAGANDA... DOCUMENTS ARE BEING FORGED EVERYDAY IN NIGERIA EVEN YOUR LAW MAKERS ARE NOT EXEMPTED FROM THE FORGERY.....

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, THE LF CERTIFICATE IS A PRINTED PAPER THAT ONLY REQUIRES YOU TO WRITE YOUR NAME ON IT WHICH COULD BE EASILY SCANNED AND REPRINTED.
I expected you to ask that guy how a suicide bomber was carrying his certificate upandan or is he the suicide bomber?

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by shadeyinka(m): 11:36pm On Feb 03, 2020
aadoiza:

You're all over the place with this bigotry. Smite bigotry out of your heart and and open it up for humanity. My token, mate.
The truth hurts!
I can understand. I've only repeated the obvious
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by voltron14: 11:36pm On Feb 03, 2020
stagger:

Yeah right. My name is Odion Ighalo.

Does that make me Odion Ighalo?

Now say it in a Bini accent.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by tundess: 11:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
So what reason does "Nataniel Samuel" have for attempting to plant a bomb to destroy a church he was supposed to be a Pastor with ?
In addition, we should conclude that "Christian" suicide bombers of unknown motivation have not mastered the art of bomb making such that they are caught in the act ( rarely happens when BH bomb UNIMAD or the market ).
False flags everywhere. Like Chibok is beginning to look like.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by shadeyinka(m): 11:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
delishpot:

That is because they plotted this script from start to finish. They know what they gave to him was a dummy. The pressure is mounting on the government esp as fulanus are being deployed to wipe out regular citizens. Now, they need to deflect the faces of the masses from fulani terrorists. They want Nigerians to be confused as per who their real enemies are. This is all eazmataz.
I agree with you. I only pity the one who allowed himself to be used. He'll soon discover that he's alone. I hope tomorrow you won't hear that he is dead: shot while struggling to wrestle a rifle from the hands of a police officer

3 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by ChoCho54(f): 11:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

Use your head. This happened in Kaduna. in the same living faith church he said he was attending pastoral classes. This means he lives close by from all indications. It is easy for the police to ask him to take them to his house, conduct a search and recover those documents. Did you read anywhere that he was carrying the documents around on his person?
So police now take suicide bombers home to do a search? Hahahabababahahaha..

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Empiree: 11:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
stagger:

Yeah right. My name is Odion Ighalo.

Does that make me Odion Ighalo?
hypocrite
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by aadoiza: 11:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
shadeyinka:

The truth hurts!
I can understand. I've only repeated the obvious
Ok boomer.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by ChoCho54(f): 11:41pm On Feb 03, 2020
Mummymahdi:

All his credentials and ID card has shown he is really Nathaniel, what's d argument about.?
So you people now carry your credentials about when going on suicide mission?

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 11:41pm On Feb 03, 2020
ChoCho54:
So police now take suicide bombers home to do a search? Hahahabababahahaha..

No they don't go to their hide out (if any and if known) They take them to an ice cream shop for some ice cream
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by XaintJoel20: 11:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
EzeIgbo1:
The Nathaniel Samuel of a guy has even also presented his School credentials as well as his Certificate of Attendance given when he attended Living faith Bible School.

This proves his identity and name are real.

So he took those certificate along when going to bomb the church.
poorly interpreted script.

3 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by ChoCho54(f): 11:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
Mummymahdi:
His classmates , neighborhood and credentials have confirmed but bigots are still on it
.shame on all hypocrites...

I believe in
Humanity first
Humanity first but you turn around to take 10 lives for a cow. Hiss

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by shadeyinka(m): 11:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
aadoiza:

Ok boomer.
Hello friend.
You shouldn't have jump in now. Did you read the post of Emu4life?

I just gave an appropriate answer for it. But it's the truth anyway as 98% of the times the "Christian terrorist" fail in their objective.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Alexo4real(m): 11:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
See how the slowpoke at his back wearing blue polo nodded his head when he said 'I am suppose to be a pastor' for his mind he is playing out the script well. We already know is a poorly scripted low budget nollywood film. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by delpee(f): 11:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
I would like to know if anyone can identify him from his roots. Where is he from? His family, schoolmates et al. It’s good to know his motive for trying to bomb the Church.

What happened to others on the list of Christians who have done the same earlier?
It’s good to carry out a thorough check lest we find ourselves living with Christian terrorists. At least we know the stand of Boko Haram. What’s the motive of these ones?
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by kingxsamz(m): 11:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
Who ever believes this shite is a mumu.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by EzeIgbo1: 11:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
XaintJoel20:

So he took those certificate along when going to bomb the church.
poorly interpreted script.

Nna men na so people no get sense reach for this nairaland?

Maybe when the police are carrying out an investigation they take you to chicken republic to go and flex.

The guy claims he was taking classes to be a pastor with living faith

Common sense whould have told you that the police would have asked him if he lives around and if his answer is yes they would definitely then march him to his said residence in order to conduct a search to see if perhaps there are other IEDs there or to see if there may be evidence linking him to a larger group

In the course of the search his documents may have been recovered thus confirming his identity.

Many of una get brain but to use am na curse?
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by ChoCho54(f): 11:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

No they don't go to their hide out (if any and if known) They take them to an ice cream shop for some ice cream
You are just trolling. You hate the pissfull religion more than everyone here.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by generalwo(m): 11:52pm On Feb 03, 2020
Make them bring this guy come Sapele make we slap am the traditional way.... He go talk truth by force.... This looks like a sponsored movie.....
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by airmark(m): 11:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
This looks amateurish.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by ScotMisile: 12:02am On Feb 04, 2020
.... Very funny indeed. . .Can someone inform the jihadists that bombing ourselves does not exist in our brains.

Nathaniel Samuel is not a Christian, it's possible he disguised these all the while from the moment he registred as a student of the Bible school.

There are no 70 virgins waiting for us in our heaven.. .. .

We don't have to kill to have sex... Infact Fornicators will burn in hell.

We can't commit suicide in our faith, it's a straight ticket to hell.

We forbid the killing of any soul dor whatsoever reasons.

We don't have Jihad war. .our war is spiritual.

.. . . Nathaniel is not a CHRISTIAN.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by lottomkyes200: 12:04am On Feb 04, 2020
FactBoyz:
Which kain yeyecious video be this? A video to confirm if he is Nathaniel Samuel? And even when he mentioned his name, the policemen nodded like in affirmation as per na wetin dem done reason
I thought I was the only one who saw it and how they smile when he said it.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by jaxxy(m): 12:12am On Feb 04, 2020
masterflowx:

What matter most is the lives that have been saved.
The church matching on and the gate of hell shall not prevail...

Muric and Sm Muslims with less than honorable motives are trying to paint a false narrative to Nigerians and the US that Christians bomb churches and can be part of bokoharam with little or no independently verifiable evidence beside the ones they personally coordinated or even planted bt it is laughable and shamelessly despicable comedy at best to intentionally make a mockery of CAN’s protest of the killings of Christians by bokoharam and herdsmen bandits.

If Muric is genuine why don’t they openly condemn bokoharam and herdsmen killings of innocent people? They are evil and God will judge them one by one and any other supporter of evil in this country.

What is worse is for them to go this far to act/stage this to create a false narrative shows how far and low they can go in their guile.

4 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Deepthoughts: 12:12am On Feb 04, 2020
Tetehjevvels:
Here is the video of the failed suicide Bomber of living church Kaduna being interviewed.

He openly declares his name as NATHANIEL SAMUEL and says he was even supposed to be a Pastor with Living faith.

For those who have been saying that it is possible that this person is a christian, well the floor is yours to defend or deny this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtVXBiqiSu4
so by in the be Interview apart from his so call name, did he also state the reason he wanted to bomb be the case church by n kill himself and how he came about the bombs?

3 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by aadoiza: 12:21am On Feb 04, 2020
shadeyinka:

Hello friend.
You shouldn't have jump in now. Did you read the post of Emu4life?

I just gave an appropriate answer for it. But it's the truth anyway as 98% of the times the "Christian terrorist" fail in their objective.
Perhaps I didn't appreciate the post. Are you implying that the fact that the "Christian terrorists" almost always fail in their quest to commit an act of terrorism makes should warrant our embrace of them?
Has it not occurred to you that much of the act of terrorism we have witnessed in this could also have been perpetrated by the "Christian terrorists" while many have been every Muslim for the dastardly acts all along?
That comment of yours seems to connote that all successful acts of terrorism are done by Muslims while all the unsuccessful ones are done by Christians. Unfortunately, many seem to share this objectionable and parochial belief.

As far as I'm concerned, all terrorists are enemies of God and thus shouldn't be tolerated in any form, even when they seemingly align with one's religious beliefs, or ethnic inclinations.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by temptnow: 12:22am On Feb 04, 2020
This is maybe the worst cover-up in the history of cover-up

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by ursullalinda(f): 12:29am On Feb 04, 2020
kellight:
Please am just asking to know.

How many other suicide bombers have been interrogated like this to get info from them

How many fulani herdsmen have been
interrogated like this to get info from them

How many bokoharam militant caught have been interrogated like this to get info from them

Why is this one so special

Or is it because it was staged act to paint Christians black

You are very smart.....this government thinks everyone as dumb as they are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by ursullalinda(f): 12:31am On Feb 04, 2020
Dandsome:
Story for the gods.

Hahahahahahahahaha. So fake and so stage managed.

See how he stressed himself so much to let us know that his name is Nathaniel Samuel.

Hehehehehehehe.

If you were supposed to be a pastor, at least your members should have come out to accept that they know you somewhere or somehow.

Shame on the organizers..

They think we are all fools.

They should better use their energy to find a way to remove Nigeria from the list of banned countries and stop this child's play meant to deceive almajiris

Not all of us are stupid Mr man.

You have been running around trying to deceive yourself by posting forged documents to back up your lies. All of you that just opened new accounts recently to impersonate other people from other tribes and regions will soon be put to shame.

Amennnnn!.....don't mind them.....shameless Nigerians
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed by Samade7: 12:32am On Feb 04, 2020
Tetehjevvels:

Go and ask the previous failed suicide bombers if they have not been interviewed like this. Do you think all suicide bombing attemots are successful?

If they are not interviewed how would they know their details and how they got to the venue? Do you not read the dailies and see details as provided by the failed suicide bombers caught?

Were the details fabricated or spiritually discerned or actually confessed to?

Something is fishing oga.........

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) / Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) / South African Man Lied That This Man Caught With Drug Is A Nigerian (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.