Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,259 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Letter To Lagos Stae Govt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To Lagos Stae Govt (323 Views)

One Killed As Bureau De Change & Rivers Stae Task Force Clashed At Presidential / Fayose Pictured At Abuja Airport On His Way To Lagos For EFCC Trial. / EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Lagos Stae Govt by crafteck(m): 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
I hope lagos state rulers remember 4 years is a short time, it wasnt the roads and bridges, the lands and water that voted, neither was it the secretariat buildings and traffic light that appended their consent on the ballot sheets, those things are just in lagos.

(Halima) That single mother selling small goods in that red container to get enough money to feed her kids and avoid her family(she, her 3kids and 2 junior sisters) from being locked out of in the rain by their landlords like last week... That is lagos.

(Segun) That zenith bank cashier that wakes up at 4 am from his miniflat in ikodun suburbs, takes 100 naira marwa(keke napep) ikotun Junction, finds a way to reach cms before 5.30, finishes work by 9pm,waits for traffic to reduce by 10.30,gets home by 12 pm if hes lucky, only gets to talk to his 2 kids on sunday even though they live in the same house all for a pay of #80000 out of which #25,600 goes on transport ..... That is lagos.

(Chidi) That barber in Ketu that smiles like everything is ok even though its hard to safe #1,500 a day in order for him to pay the outrageous sums lecturers and school authorities keep demanding for (since he cant pay with his body) and still have enough to take to his mum in Ajah who takes care of his dad that has been down with stroke for 4 years. That is lagos.

(Ekpeyong) That public school teacher even with his 40 thousand naira epileptic government salary has to make hardest life choices,No, i dont mean selecting between Benz or Toyota... Thats for the local government chairmen, i mean looking at his 3 kids on 5 of January and choosing which one of the 3 would continue to go to school, i mean getting home 5 pm in the middle of the month an asking his wife to choose which to skip, dinner or tomorrow's breakfast. That is lagos.

Those worshipers in that had to run to their worship places as the kept working like elephants and are paid like rodents, their leader always sees a family member that afflicted them with poverty and tell them their gods still beed out of the little money they have left in order to bless them, the keep giving money and collecting hope. That is lagos.

That geography and transport planning graduate that kept his Bsc certificate and nysc certificate after 3 years job search, pays #3000 a day for his little bus(mini danfo) to operate between olateju and palm avenue in mushin, that doesnt include the 100 nairas and 200 nairas being collected intermittently at several bustops of which maybe 60 percent of this money goes to illiterates that came from surrounding state under the umbrella of toutism, create chaos and hardship, get paid to lodge in hotels of $400 per night (the touts not the graduate) while the government looks away.... That is lagos...

We have goats dictating the prices of meat, people whose movement is from alausa to their houses with siren blaring convoys are dictating without communicating with peoole affected by their actions, no one of the people making rules takes bike to the office in order not to lose a customer so how can they know the effect?
None of them needs to go out as early as 4 am and resume job at 7am, they mostly go by 10 and close by 2.30 so how can they know the effect?

Lets not talk much, make dss no come knock door... We know what we need.
Re: Letter To Lagos Stae Govt by crafteck(m): 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2020
I dont expect this to fp as usual... Mention me if it does
Re: Letter To Lagos Stae Govt by gnykelly(m): 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
the current governor was a mental patient. his file is in gbagada general hospital...he doesn't have the ability to comprehend hypothetical situation.
Re: Letter To Lagos Stae Govt by crafteck(m): 11:08am On Feb 04, 2020
gnykelly:
the current governor was a mental patient. his file is in gbagada general hospital...he doesn't have the ability to comprehend hypothetical situation.

We were warned but ww didn't fight hard enough to push for a better candidate, its just a pity that same apc would kill during election
Re: Letter To Lagos Stae Govt by nlPoster: 11:16am On Feb 04, 2020
Nigeria is poor, that's all.

(1) (Reply)

I Lost My Husband, Daughter But Undeterred, Says Waziri / Kwara State Governor Launch Operation Harmony Outfit / Supreme Court: PDP Writes CJN, Asks Him To Step Aside From Imo Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.