Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

NEEDED : I Want To Shoot A Video Skit And Need A Professional To Shoot It. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / NEEDED : I Want To Shoot A Video Skit And Need A Professional To Shoot It. (1004 Views)

Shoot A 4K Video (MTV Quality) With A Budget That Is Pocket Friendly / Shoot A Standard MUSIC VIDEO Video At A Moderate Budget / Hello, Please I Need A Good Camera To Shoot A Prank Video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEEDED : I Want To Shoot A Video Skit And Need A Professional To Shoot It. by adeola9: 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
Hello,
I want to shoot a comedy video skit and i urgently need a professional person who has a high tech quality camera to shoot and manage it. If the person is very good, then he / she would be the one solely shooting my video skits henceforth.
Re: NEEDED : I Want To Shoot A Video Skit And Need A Professional To Shoot It. by adeola9: 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2020
I actually look to shoot it ASAP, so i hope to get someone who can handle it as quickly as possible.
Re: NEEDED : I Want To Shoot A Video Skit And Need A Professional To Shoot It. by Comedian2019: 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2020
Location pls
Re: NEEDED : I Want To Shoot A Video Skit And Need A Professional To Shoot It. by adeola9: 12:26am On Feb 04, 2020
Comedian2019:
Location pls
Lagos......
Mainland......
Re: NEEDED : I Want To Shoot A Video Skit And Need A Professional To Shoot It. by 9jaGovernment: 1:52am On Jul 23, 2022
adeola9:
Hello,
I want to shoot a comedy video skit and i urgently need a professional person who has a high tech quality camera to shoot and manage it. If the person is very good, then he / she would be the one solely shooting my video skits henceforth.

Hey chat this number on WhatsApp he does short video shooting and he also act.

He will be a very good assert to you. Good luck.
Re: NEEDED : I Want To Shoot A Video Skit And Need A Professional To Shoot It. by bmdmix15: 10:03am On Jul 23, 2022
adeola9:
Hello,

use ur phone or call ur friends n do it
Re: NEEDED : I Want To Shoot A Video Skit And Need A Professional To Shoot It. by bmdmix15: 10:10am On Jul 23, 2022
adeola9:
Hello,

if ur friends can't handle it whatapp me

090. 75. 25. 28. 28

(1) (Reply)

The First 10 Person To Contact Me Will Get Logos For 1k Hurry Now! / 2013 Transparency International Youth Photo Competition / Watch Movies Online Free, Seo Services In Ludhiana,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.