Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Improvising With The Mermaid Tears Make-up Look - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Improvising With The Mermaid Tears Make-up Look (274 Views)

Your Make Up PHD Holder / Your Make Up Artist And Gele Here! / Skinny's Touch Make Up Artist (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Improvising With The Mermaid Tears Make-up Look by jadejay: 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
Have you ever heard of the Mermaid Tears Make-up Look? Or, are you already doing it but need a few more ways to improvise with this make-up trend?

Getting to add colours to my wardrobe took me a long time to do. Until about a year ago I always did white, blue, and black. A few times, I dabbled into other colours but not in a bold way; never creating any major statements. 

My colleague at work who got tired of seeing me dress the way I did introduce me to a stylist who started to brush up my wardrobe and make-up style.

I changed my closet and that started my journey to being colourful. 

So far, I have done excellently well; mixing bright colours with dark colours. And due to my new wardrobe, I had to learn to embrace a variety of colours for my make up. 

Make-ups aren't easy to apply for an average person, so I got to learn from people who helped with makeup hacks that I now use to get a simple but classic makeup look.

Bright coloured palettes are really exciting to use, they have attachments to our everyday lives. 

These palettes can also be used to achieve the 'Mermaid Tears Make-up'. The Mermaid Tears make-up is a bright colour shadow isolated in the tear ducts. This makeup is one of the excellent and widely adopted eyes make-up people now love to do.  And I'm going to be sharing the 'how', with you.

Read up the entire article on how to improvise with this make-up look via the link below.

https://pelleura.top/mermaid-tears-make-up-look/

Re: Improvising With The Mermaid Tears Make-up Look by jadejay: 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2020
More of the mermaid tears makeup look. This particular make-up by sintoglam is just perfect. I love how each colour blended well into the other.

See other make-up styles via the link below.

https://pelleura.top/mermaid-tears-make-up-look/

Re: Improvising With The Mermaid Tears Make-up Look by jadejay: 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
Some of the best skincare products and routine for your oily skin. See them via the link below.

https://pelleura.top/skincare-products-and-your-routine-for-oily-skin/

(1) (Reply)

I Need Bale Of Children Cloths Unisex / Premium And Luxury Hairs. 100% No / Foreign Sole Made In Nigeria Shoe For Sale: Size 40-45

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.