Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Trucks For Hire From And To Any Part Of Nigeria(especially North-west Axis) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Trucks For Hire From And To Any Part Of Nigeria(especially North-west Axis) (599 Views)

How To Start Ice Block Business In Nigeria With Profit Especially In Dry Season / 30 Tons Chinese/trailer Tipping Trucks For Hire In Lagos / 30 Tons Chinese Tipping Trucks For Hire In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trucks For Hire From And To Any Part Of Nigeria(especially North-west Axis) by NEEZY5565(m): 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
We re Babsbim logistics
We have standard and safe trucks for hire. We can help for the movements of goods from any part of Nigeria to any part of Nigeria(most especially north-west axis, irrespective of the numbers of trucks you need.

For more enquiries : call/chat 08067169333
Thanks.
Re: Trucks For Hire From And To Any Part Of Nigeria(especially North-west Axis) by Sunfull(m): 10:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
Good business but mostly for importers and agency for clearing and forwarding. Let me save your contact before I forget.

1 Like

Re: Trucks For Hire From And To Any Part Of Nigeria(especially North-west Axis) by pafra(m): 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2020
Can haul from abuja to auchi in Edo state
Re: Trucks For Hire From And To Any Part Of Nigeria(especially North-west Axis) by NEEZY5565(m): 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
Yes sir. Kindly contact me on the aforementioned number.
pafra:
Can haul from abuja to auchi in Edo state
Re: Trucks For Hire From And To Any Part Of Nigeria(especially North-west Axis) by NEEZY5565(m): 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
Alright sir, looking forward to doing business with you
Sunfull:
Good business but mostly for importers and agency for clearing and forwarding. Let me save your contact before I forget.

(1) (Reply)

Legal Tips For Smes / Paypal Account Limitations Solutions / ## Scrap Vessel And Metal Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.