Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Okada And Keke Napep Ban: The Advantages And Disadvantages - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Okada And Keke Napep Ban: The Advantages And Disadvantages (874 Views)

List Of States Where Okada And Keke Are Banned Or Restricted / Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? / Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Okada And Keke Napep Ban: The Advantages And Disadvantages by Alexanderzito(m): 8:17am On Feb 04, 2020
On January 27, 2020 the Lagos State Government announced the ban of motorcycle also known as Okada and Tricycle also known as Keke Napep.
Okada and Keke Napep has been accused by the society of creating menace on the road and causing accidents in which the victims do meet their untimely death or they are physically disabled.
Unfortunately, the ban is affected by top commercial companies in which they use motorcycle to run their business, Oride, Max.ng, Gokada and other commercial companies.
In this article, we will take a look at the ADVANTAGES and DISADVANTAGES of motorcycle (Okada) and tricycle (Keke Napep) in Lagos State.
Click this link to Read more
https://xanderzito..com/2020/02/motorcycle-okada-and-tricycle-keke.html
Re: Okada And Keke Napep Ban: The Advantages And Disadvantages by TUANKU(m): 8:30am On Feb 04, 2020
Lazy blogger.
Re: Okada And Keke Napep Ban: The Advantages And Disadvantages by Alexanderzito(m): 8:37am On Feb 04, 2020
You call me a lazy blogger??
My article is over 500 words on my blog, you don't expect me to post it all here on nairaland. I need traffic on my blog too

(1) (Reply)

Please I Had Georgia As A Country Is Visa On Arrival For Nigerian Passport. / Top Beautiful Cities you must visit in your lifetime / The Real Truth About Living And Working Permanently In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.