Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

A Good Way To Invest Your Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Good Way To Invest Your Money (700 Views)

Here's A Good Way To Make Consistent Wins In Roulette+ Strategy Inside / During The Quarantine, I Learned A Good Way To Make Money. / The New Face Of Lagos State And The Best Place To Invest Your Money This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Good Way To Invest Your Money by samadajet833(m): 8:45am On Feb 04, 2020
Richview Estate by Akodo General Hospital just before the Lekki Free Trade Zone, Ibeju Lekki
Richview Estate position you for strategic opportunities with the lovely governmental and economic driven projects in the most desirable location at IBEJU LEKKI-LAGOS, with the following government project:

- International Airport
- Dangote refinery
- Lagos Free trade zone
- Deep sea port
- Industrial parks
- Akodo General Hospital

Title:Gazette & CofO in View
Size:500sqm
Price- N6,650,000
(N13,300/sqm)
We’re only a call away, let’s walk you through the process of becoming a landlord here. For details call/whatsapp 07036117750

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate (land February Promo) / Have You Heard? Not HYIP Not Gambling. / Give Me #1500 And I'll Teach You A New Skill While You Stay At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.