Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus (59078 Views)

Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora / UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications / Saudi Arabia Suspends Entry For Umrah Pilgrimage Over Coronavirus Fear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus by DropsMic(m): 9:48am On Feb 04, 2020
Shibaraba:
They can take their visa and stuff into a place light does not see in their body.
Everyone just dey ban Nigeria. Baba His how we go take know say you Don ban us from heaven too? I no want come heaven come see say them Don ban us ooo. Make I know now so all the bad things Wey I wan do make I kuku dey do am dey go.

I'll start from that my neighbor Pikin Wey dey like to come charge phone anytime I on Gen

You didn't even bother to read the piece... Smh

1 Like

Re: China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus by Obiaksnews: 9:48am On Feb 04, 2020
Is it that some people can't take time to read an article or they just want to contribute to a story without knowing the facts? Because the reason for the temporary ban is clearly stated there.

4 Likes

Re: China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus by Authoreety: 9:48am On Feb 04, 2020
Agidimalaja1:
I believe such visa ban is necessary at this critical time due to the outbreak of corona virus. Some Nigerians are stubborn, they won’t mind importing the deadly virus in the name of making money. So , Visa restrictions is a good by China. Health is wealth!

God bless you... urs was the very first reasonable comment on this thread, I actually gave u a like, wish I could give u ten. Many people find it hard to understand happenings around them, especially on this forum where people comment like rascals

4 Likes

Re: China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus by mfm04622: 9:49am On Feb 04, 2020
Stop lying!

China has stopped giving visa in all their embassies to stop non Chinese from going to China to stop the spread of the disease. It is NOT limited to Nigeria and Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus by SenecaTheYonger: 9:49am On Feb 04, 2020
FuckDaMods:
So we have Nigerians who have the mind to escape to china despite virus ravaging the country? shocked
Buhari has made Nigerians desperados cry

There are Nigerians doing biz in war torn syria, nothing can stop nigerians quest for money, not even Armageddon
Re: China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus by Lamanii22(f): 9:49am On Feb 04, 2020
Agidimalaja1:
I believe such visa ban is necessary at this critical time due to the outbreak of corona virus. Some Nigerians are stubborn, they won’t mind importing the deadly virus in the name of making money. So , Visa restrictions is a good by China. Health is wealth!

Yes oo... They can hold on to their visa... Health is wealth really...
Re: China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus by Mariangeles(f): 9:49am On Feb 04, 2020
What a misleading headline! angry

1 Like

Re: China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus by GermanMelania: 9:49am On Feb 04, 2020
Are they trying to break our great country apart?
Re: China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
This virus is gradually turning into something else

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Be a real niggarrr and read
Real niggarrrz read
I read. And I replied. Real niggarrs have a right to say whatever they want to say. I was trying to be funny. As always. Replied you because you're a real niggarrr. The rest can enter third mainland bridge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus by Tunechikhalifa: 9:50am On Feb 04, 2020
BSMS:
Chinese government has placed a visa ban on Nigerians..
What do u think

http://saharareporters.com/2020/02/04/china-places-visa-ban-nigerians

I think it's because they want to avoid spreading the disease
They have more citizens affected with the disease so it's better to place a ban till after it has been resolved
Re: China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus by rummmy: 9:51am On Feb 04, 2020
Who suppose to ban who??
Re: China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus by Funkybabee(f): 9:52am On Feb 04, 2020
When they know Buhari did not have ball to banned them, they for kuku help him to keep the eyes grin
Re: China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus by Mariangeles(f): 9:52am On Feb 04, 2020
Davash222:

Which leg e wan take use stand
Those old, dilapidated, chewing stick legs??
Pray o make you reach that age to stand on dilapidated legs
My mama dey always say "onye supuru okenya, okenya e ru ya aka" e mean say person wey respect an elder, go reach old age
Re: China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus by FuckDaMods: 9:53am On Feb 04, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

There are Nigerians doing biz in war torn syria, nothing can stop nigerians quest for money, not even Armageddon
Kai!
Re: China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus by Horus(m): 9:53am On Feb 04, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs6KroCxrsc

Coronavirus: Nigerian Govt Shuts Down Chinese Supermarket In Abuja
Re: China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 04, 2020
great movement by them. well it wont affect the importation.
Re: China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus by nadesh(f): 9:54am On Feb 04, 2020
Good. i pity ppl who don buy tickets for Canton Fair sad

Mercy Eke , first female and winner of the last season of BBN unveils her house, fully furnished by one of the brands she is signed to as an ambassador.
My favorite spot in her house is her golden toilet ( ALL GOLD) where she shits out her haters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UjnwZI5PcE
Re: China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus by Maxymilliano(m): 9:55am On Feb 04, 2020
Pariah State loading ...
Re: China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus by drezzyx(m): 9:55am On Feb 04, 2020
Good move
Re: China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus by mu2sa2: 9:56am On Feb 04, 2020
Davash222:

One day your legs will be worse.
Re: China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus by efighter: 9:56am On Feb 04, 2020
Davash222:

Post the picture of your father's legs. Let all Nairalanders compare your father's legs with Buhari's legs. I hope there won't be convilsion after sighting the legs.
Re: China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus by TRAVEL101(m): 9:56am On Feb 04, 2020
People Still dey Travel go China.
So if china no stop you... You for still go...
Naija with anywhere can do altitude
Re: China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus by worldclass68(m): 9:56am On Feb 04, 2020
Even China too............. grin grin grin

I think it's commendable, cuz of the epidemic, some Nigerians crazy for head cuz of money them no mind anything so far money wey them go get for themselves....

So obviously it's not political at all, Chinese re smarter than that!
Re: China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus by AreaFada2: 9:56am On Feb 04, 2020
Agidimalaja1:
I believe such visa ban is necessary at this critical time due to the outbreak of corona virus. Some Nigerians are stubborn, they won’t mind importing the deadly virus in the name of making money. So , Visa restrictions is a good move by China. Health is wealth!
Don't always take things at face value though.

It should not have come as a ban from China. It should have been FG restricting or advising against travel to China. Here again FG is an epic failure.

China knows even if thousands of Nigerian perish there, so long cows can graze freely nationwide Buhari won't bother.

Why is CHINA accusing USA of causing panic by banning travellers without US ties from entering USA? I am not a Trump fan but again Trump is right the disease is far worse and has killed tens of thousands already as Chinese whistle-blowers have said.

The only reason I can see for China doing this is if many Nigerians contract the virus in China, no Nigerian govt to evacuate them, placing more pressure on Chinese Healthcare system.
Re: China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus by Papanwamaikpe: 9:57am On Feb 04, 2020
Is it not suppose to be the other way round? grin

2 Likes

Re: China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus by Hicars: 9:57am On Feb 04, 2020
The way people reason in the forum makes me not read comments most time, Most people don't read to understand !! CHINA is trying to save us! they don't want Nigerians to be infected with the Virus hence the BAN! Now you guys calling out Buhari! Our thinking ehhhhhhhhhh!!
Re: China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus by Taye4j: 9:57am On Feb 04, 2020
I don't know if people here use their God-given brain to read or just rush to type without actually reading and understanding. The Chinese Government is doing what the Nigerian Government should have done. While other
responsible government in other countriess have suspended the issuance of Visa to China for their citizens, China is taking the initiative for Nigerian government even when we know we don't have the necessary equipment to deal with the virus, even USA with all the technology has decided to place a Visa ban on China- at least for now. In this part of the world we are slow to take action even when we know what is at stake. Kudos to the Chinese Government for helping us prevent the importation of the virus from China.
Re: China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus by Neoteny(m): 9:57am On Feb 04, 2020
China says they're placing the visa restriction to prevent visiting Nigerians from contracting the disease, but useless nairalanders are berating the Nigerian government.

If you people want to die from disease you don't need to go to China, simply acquire some Lassa fever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus by mytime24(f): 9:57am On Feb 04, 2020
Sylraph1:
Again!!!!

Please are we moving forward or backward
Pic of naija fr u

Re: China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus by Xmen149(m): 9:58am On Feb 04, 2020
Agidimalaja1:
I believe such visa ban is necessary at this critical time due to the outbreak of corona virus. Some Nigerians are stubborn, they won’t mind importing the deadly virus in the name of making money. So , Visa restrictions is a good move by China. Health is wealth!

Bros,.they asked Nigeria to allow their Nationals into our general population to self quarantine them selves shouldn't they reciprocate the same,allow Nigerians in but restrict movement to areas of interest

Nigeria and China who stands a greater risk of allowing their people in..

Nigeria should also ban them because their is bokaharam

let's face it bro,this country has lost it
Re: China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus by infinito1990(m): 9:59am On Feb 04, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her / Accident At Abule-Egba Head Bridge Along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photos) / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.