Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Chairman Nsukka LG Enugu, Empowered Women With Shovels And Head Pans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chairman Nsukka LG Enugu, Empowered Women With Shovels And Head Pans (322 Views)

Security Threat In Isi Uzo LG, Enugu State. / No Gun Battle Between ESN And Army In Nsukka - LG Chairman / Breaking News: Nsukka LG Chairman Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chairman Nsukka LG Enugu, Empowered Women With Shovels And Head Pans by Versatella: 9:56am On Feb 04, 2020
Chairman of Nsukka LG Of Enugu, Hon. Chinwe Ugwu after empowering some Youths with wheelbarrow has just empowered some women with Shovels and head pans

Re: Chairman Nsukka LG Enugu, Empowered Women With Shovels And Head Pans by uzohrome(m): 10:00am On Feb 04, 2020
I think we have to stop this stupidity of the caretaker chairman. What nonsense is this na
Re: Chairman Nsukka LG Enugu, Empowered Women With Shovels And Head Pans by TUANKU(m): 10:04am On Feb 04, 2020
What a shame. From used wheelbarrows to this now.
Re: Chairman Nsukka LG Enugu, Empowered Women With Shovels And Head Pans by slimfit1(m): 10:37am On Feb 04, 2020
They deserve hard labour for them to go there shows that they deserve what they get. I would have gone there with a stone if im been nice I take a crate of eggs. If my mother have gone out and come back with this she would disown her. To the person that came up with this either, may your blessings come in low quality.
To the person who decided to do these items, if it comes from our commonwealth may your children blessing come in pon pon in Jesus name.
Where their children are supposed to receive a car God will give them tire.
Re: Chairman Nsukka LG Enugu, Empowered Women With Shovels And Head Pans by Nbote(m): 10:38am On Feb 04, 2020
He is encouraging dem to embrace manual labour lol... D annoying thing is ppl will shamelessly still come out to collect and sing his praise..
Re: Chairman Nsukka LG Enugu, Empowered Women With Shovels And Head Pans by vastolord4(m): 11:01am On Feb 04, 2020
Very soon benin Republic will ban us from crossing their boarders.. Even God is tired of Nigeria. . We have done this to ourselves so we need to fix it ourselves..
Re: Chairman Nsukka LG Enugu, Empowered Women With Shovels And Head Pans by Paganizonda: 11:03am On Feb 04, 2020
with all the millions of naira every month in allocation. the other time it was wheel barrow,now this. if I were the Governor I will immediately sack this woman. HABA !!! this is wickedness. this woman should be called to order.

(1) (Reply)

N33,000 Allowance: Buhari A Caring Father — Corps Members / Borno Residents Donate One Million Naira To Mrs Obiageli / Kwara State Governor Launch Operation Harmony Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.