Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Are You In Kaduna, Then This Is Where You Should Be This Valentine's Day - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Are You In Kaduna, Then This Is Where You Should Be This Valentine's Day (621 Views)

TECNO Nigeria Plans To Wow Us This Valentine! / Get Refreshed This Valentine With Loved Ones At Eleko Beach / Visit Eleko Beach This Valentine With Your Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Kaduna, Then This Is Where You Should Be This Valentine's Day by LaideOyebade: 10:22am On Feb 04, 2020
So guys, I just discovered a really dope place for those who stay in Kaduna, it's called Fuse Lounge, and I visited there last week and saw that they have planned a special event for Valentine day where you and your lover can have fun and make the best of your time, you can check the flyer down below for more information.

Oh! Did I mention that they are also giving free cocktail and barbeque to the first 20 people?

So if you stay in Kaduna, then you should definitely check out Fuse lounge.

Re: Are You In Kaduna, Then This Is Where You Should Be This Valentine's Day by Charleys: 10:53am On Feb 04, 2020
Kaduna is the worst place to be at times like this.

(1) (Reply)

Small Chops In Sagamu Ogun State / Hearty Birthday Wishes To A Brother, A Builder, A Philanthropist And A Leader! / Zain Enterprise Solution -steven Covey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.