Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Am Still Crying For Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am Still Crying For Help (572 Views)

She's Still Crying About This ��� / Chinmark Investment Scheme Crashes As Investors Cry Out For Help / Fishermen Crying Over Not Been Able To Fish On The High Sea By Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Still Crying For Help by ctbhola: 10:52am On Feb 04, 2020
Dear moderator and NAIRALANDERS pls help me to push this to the front page for a proper attention.
I have been posting this type of article for sometime,but I won't stop until I see my good Samaritan hear,whom God will use to answer my call,,I still believe some is there.
My message I need a soft financial loan like #80,000 from anyone to able me get an accommodation ASAP,,,I WORK and a salary earner,,(monthly).
I work with a security outfit in Lagos, around ejigbo,,,,I cannot be able to save the money myself due to other serious pressing need at all time.
Pls I will appreciate if anyone can help me out urgently.. Even with his writing terms and agreement,, but that my repayment should be on a monthly basis,,,,,pls I am in dire need of this loan,,,,,,is a loan and not a gift,,,,I need someone to show me compassion on my ordeal right now.

Pls friends if you can help me don't hold back,,contact me with your terms of agreement on it,,even if it means involving police or efcc to be a witness to it,,I will sign,,,if its also favourable to me.

Thank you for reading,,,, my contact 08115367121
Re: Am Still Crying For Help by bluebay(m): 11:06am On Feb 04, 2020
Sorry to say. If you've been unable to save for yourself coz of pressing needs, how can you then save to repay your debt, when borrowed the money?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Still Crying For Help by Goodgod213: 11:09am On Feb 04, 2020
If you are working and can’t save for ur accommodation how easy will it be for you to pay back. Your number one pressing need should be your accommodation

(1) (Reply)

Professional Social Media Marketer Wanted Urgently!!! / Cheapest International Exams Registration / How To Register For Longrich And Get My 10 Bonus Packages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.