Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

More Details Of Nathaniel Emerge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Details Of Nathaniel Emerge (777 Views)

Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case / 1st Birthday Of Nathaniel, Faith And Prince Godswill Edward Celebrate Son / Nnamdi Kanu Insists Atiku Is From Cameroon, Reveals More Details (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Details Of Nathaniel Emerge by olasco2035: 11:04am On Feb 04, 2020
This is certificate of Nathaniel Samuel will further clear ur deluded doubt about his real name and religion.. infact he is a member of that church

Re: More Details Of Nathaniel Emerge by AgentNairaland(f): 11:06am On Feb 04, 2020
Op, Just Relax Sense Shall Locate You One Day
Re: More Details Of Nathaniel Emerge by OfoIgbo: 11:14am On Feb 04, 2020
This still proves further that this Nathaniel of a person is a huge hoax.

Not many Christians have officially documented evidence from their churches, of their membership, so this still seems like someone went through a huge process of ensuring that terrorism is linked to Christianity, in spite of the fact that the police people that carried out the arrest showed no fear or respect for the unexploded device, holding the device like a bunch of amateurs looking to convince the present cameramen of a Christian unexploded bomb.

I am even interested to know the date that certificate was issued. I will bet my last dollar that this arrangee Christian became a Christian during the presidency of Chinakwe's dog i.e not earlier than 2015

1 Like

Re: More Details Of Nathaniel Emerge by olasco2035: 11:18am On Feb 04, 2020
I know u hypocrite won't coment or even believe it since itz doesn't favours you
Re: More Details Of Nathaniel Emerge by danietohbadt(m): 11:23am On Feb 04, 2020
Gullible young man. I just imagine how someone would walk up to me and convince me to detonate a bomb! Nna mehn.... things are hard, but I can't die.
Re: More Details Of Nathaniel Emerge by BrokenTV: 11:24am On Feb 04, 2020
olasco2035:
I know u hypocrite won't coment or even believe it since itz doesn't favours you
Did it also occur to you that someone can forge a certificate also, this pictures above proves nothing.
Re: More Details Of Nathaniel Emerge by Xzellentgraphic: 11:27am On Feb 04, 2020
olasco2035:
This is certificate of Nathaniel Samuel will further clear ur deluded doubt about his real name and religion.. infact he is a member of that church
The Op is daft....
The shit u called is certificate...is what a graphics designer will do for u with no stress.....
I have done alot of editing like this ....even for clients In UK.
Don't be too gullible

1 Like

Re: More Details Of Nathaniel Emerge by updatechange(m): 11:29am On Feb 04, 2020
This all bullshiits, a video of when he was confessing to be Mohamed was supposed to be made and then circulate everywhere not just trying to defend Christianity .
Re: More Details Of Nathaniel Emerge by UniQue84: 11:31am On Feb 04, 2020
Niger matter always makes me laugh grin

See signature
Re: More Details Of Nathaniel Emerge by sarrki(m): 11:32am On Feb 04, 2020
Xzellentgraphic:

The Op is daft....
The shit u called is certificate...is what a graphics designer will do for u with no stress.....
I have done alot of editing like this ....even for clients In UK.
Don't be too gullible

Friends, did you know that he first claimed to be a Muslim before changing upon interrogation that he is a Christian? Has the church denied knowing him? Let that Church speak up!
Re: More Details Of Nathaniel Emerge by Ojiofor: 11:36am On Feb 04, 2020
olasco2035:

He should be treated like a terrorist not this media trial to convince us that he is a Christian which he is not BTW.
Take him to court and sentence him to death in accordance with laws of the land.
Re: More Details Of Nathaniel Emerge by GamalNasser: 11:39am On Feb 04, 2020
You just pick up and old document of someone else and want to pass it off as the truth ..Olasco you are a known enabler if Islamic Terrorism

(1) (Reply)

Thief Shows How He Got In And Out Of An Apartment After Being Caught Red-handed / PCACC Begins Probe Of Gov Ganduje’s Alleged Bribery Videos / Soyinka To Ganduje: The Man You Think You Humiliated Is A Great Reformer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.