Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Exploring The Keys To Establishing God's Presence In Your Life - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Exploring The Keys To Establishing God's Presence In Your Life (275 Views)

Buhari Signs Bills Establishing Adeyemi Federal University Of Education Ondo / Senate Passes Bills Establishing 3 Universities / Knowledge That Might Save Your Life One Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exploring The Keys To Establishing God's Presence In Your Life by sharpguy10(m): 11:15am On Feb 04, 2020
Hi guys,
In this post I will be sharing with you a post I title The Ways of establishing God presence In your life.
God created us in His image and likeness, just to be like Him and live like Him. In Christ Jesus, we already have everything we need to succeed in life. And this Christ is in you. He died for us to have abundant life. But this abundant life cannot just be manifested if you are not with Him or have a good relationship with Him. In His presence is fullness of joy in everything you want. And there are gift, talent or breakthrough you will never have until you are sock with Him presence. Some people may think or say, I have given my life to Christ that is all, but are you experiencing the new life. when you think that way, you are missing from the wealth of blessing and glory of the kingdom. And the new life you received cannot be establish in your life. There are things or habits you have to keep doing that will establish God presence In your life. That is what I am showing you in this post.
What His presence do for you.
His presence cover you from evil by day and night. In the time of the Israelite, the presence of God cover them by night and day and they spend 40 years in the wilderness and there was no evil or sickness or famine in their life.
2. His presence give you joy and happiness.
3. His presence give you abundance of every good thing.
4. His presence brings favour to you.
The Chief master that draw us to His presence
The Chief master that bring us to the His presence is the Holy Spirit. He is the Spirit that proceed from the Father that will direct, lead and empower you to become who God has made you to be in this world.
Every point I am going to you show now is what I am using to bring upon my consciousness God presence. Remember, God is always with you but you need to be aware of it that He is with you and what you need to do To be aware of Him is what I am showing you now.
1. Working for God: one of the first thing that I do that bring God presence in my life is working for Him. Anytime I work for Him, I see myself empower and be surrounded by light. There was a time when I was looking for new job, all I do was to switch to this key by working for God. In just a few days, I got the job I wanted. What I did was to write a post like this and post it online for people to read and give their life to Christ. And not just that alone, Anytime I post online I always receive blessings, favour and open doors. Why all this happen, because of His presence that is with me. When you decide to put God first in your life to work for Him, He will also work for you in any area of your life and fill your life with His presence.
2. Using what you have: Like I told you before, anytime I write and post online, God presence always rest upon me. When I use the talent and gift that He has given to me, I see myself in a higher dimension of glory, blessing and prosperity. Most blessing I received are those that I want at that moment. They just come to me easily without struggling for it. In you is gift and talent that the world need, when you use it for the improvement and development of mankind God will bless you and empower you to have more.
3. Reading the word of God: Another way the presence of God comes upon me is by Bible reading. When you read the word of God, study the scene and the characters. When you do it that way, you will get more understanding and know who you are in Christ and when you know who you are and walk in it, you are fill up with the presence of God.
4: Praise: Praise is another way you bring down the presence of God upon you. The Bible says, God inhabit the praise of His people. When you make praise your way of life, you will automatically be fill with the presence.
5: Gratitude: Gratitude is another powerful key to bring God presence into your life. A man full of gratitude is always happy in everything he do. Attracting breakthrough and blessing to yourself will be very cheap for you when you become grateful for who you are and what you want. Some days back I was very angry because I needed money to do something fast. But in my anger with everything and everybody nothing was working and I heard a voice in my ear, be happy with the money you want. And I follow the instruction and just be thinking of the good money does when one have it. Suddenly I started getting inspiration on what to do and how to get the money I want. And I also see myself free of worry about money and just being grateful for money and so I got the money I wanted. When you release anything in gratitude to God, He release what you want to you. Just feel good about what you want and you will just attract the presence of God that will bring it.
5:Walking in Love: Love is another attractor of God presence. The Bible says For God so love the Lord and He gave His only son to die for us all. By doing that, He attract everyone to Himself and regain freedom for us all. When you give out love, you have allow the Spirit of God to work in you and bring God presence to you. You become a centre of love for every one. And you will see that everybody is coming close to you.
That is what I have for you guys today. Stay Blessed.
you know that you are not born again just say this simple short prayer below. Dear friends you don't have to die in sin, someone has already pay for it and God is not counting your sin against you. Today He is telling to come and accept what He has done for you so that you can live a successful and a prosperous life. So if you want to born again say this short prayer:
Lord Jesus i come to you today as a sinner, i believe you died for me and on the third day you rose again for my justification. Right now i accept you as my Lord and personal. I am save and i am born again. Thank you Jesus for saving me.
Expect my motivational and inspirational bookclub and my school to develop people's mind for prosperity, riches, money, happiness, love and life secrets.
Re: Exploring The Keys To Establishing God's Presence In Your Life by sharpguy10(m): 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
keep reading

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Better / Coronavirus - FG Orders Closure Of Schools Nationwide / What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30 Years? I Came Up With 3 Solutions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.