Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Is It True That Boko Haram Has Been Technically Defeated? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is It True That Boko Haram Has Been Technically Defeated? (226 Views)

Story Claiming That Boko Haram Invaded Bauchi Communities Is False / Lai: I stand by what I said… Boko Haram has been technically defeated / Boko Haram Has Been Completely Defeated – Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That Boko Haram Has Been Technically Defeated? by Ibroaye: 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
Hi fellow nairalanders, this is my first post. I love Nigeria so much and I always pray for peace and unity. My question is that do you honestly believe that boko haram has been technically defeated. Please don't play politics with matters concerning innocent lives
Re: Is It True That Boko Haram Has Been Technically Defeated? by Ladylite: 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ibroaye:
Hi fellow nairalanders, this is my first post. I love Nigeria so much and I always pray for peace and unity. My question is that do you honestly believe that boko haram has been technically defeated. Please don't play politics with matters concerning innocent lives

Yes on paper, the paper in president buhari office.

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Boko Haram Has Been Technically Defeated? by Tonyfx: 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2020
Boko Haram isn't the stockmarket that you're talking of technicality, when they get bored they ride out and kill and kidnap people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Okada Riders And Policemen Fight Dirty At Iyana Ipaja / BREAKING: Court Bars INEC From Deregistering 31 Political Parties / Court Jails Street Trader For Assaulting Neighbourhood Corps Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.