Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded (55331 Views)

Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa / Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy / The Number Of Nigerians Living In Ghana, 166 Countries Nationals Living In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
Only countries from certain parts of the world made that list. I didn't see any West, South or East African country there. Eastern Europeans, Asians and Middle Eastern countries are mostly there. They have their reasons
Re: UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded by Martahi: 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
aremuforlife:

Why bullshit
Because na bull shit am
Re: UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded by Jainine(f): 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
ColonelEmeka:
Nationals from 42 countries including Israel and China must register their arrival with UK Police, if they are staying longer than 6 months. Nigeria is not on the list.

This shows we are in the very good books of the United Kingdom.

Show that, the president of the United States is a dickhead
Re: UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded by Tayor23(m): 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice one
Yesssssss
We are gradually becoming the real niggarrrs of Africa

Can some one shout it louder to the hearing of our low budget asss noisy neighbors called Ghana and south Africa
This calls for celebration. Yessss. Running down to play house to drink some beer. Which ride should i use now
The black Voltron dey always off anyhow for road
And the venza nor get plate number make police nor go stop me
Okay make i just use the white abi ash colour Voltron

Barman give everybody a bottle of something
Damnnnnn
Nigeria is the boss
you are confused. .just wondering how old you are

1 Like

Re: UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded by Amujale(m): 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
God bless Nigeria.
Re: UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded by Dollabiz: 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
Hmmm
Re: UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded by Amujale(m): 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice one
Yesssssss

Can some one shout it louder to the hearing of our low budget asss noisy neighbors called Ghana and south Africa
This calls for celebration. Yessss. Running down to play house to drink some beer. Which ride should i use now

Damnnnnn
Nigeria is the boss

Eventhough i would never subscribe to making use of the 'N - word' in any way, shape or form due to its toxicity.

I hear you and get your points load and clear.

Oil dey your head.

Nigerians are the most influential people in Africa and throughout our loveable diaspora.
Re: UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded by ebuclassic18(m): 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
Because we have what they want and most times they get it free,so let's not be deceived and pls this is not an achievement
Re: UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded by eguarojeona: 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
Optional09:

we don’t need all this, we are better than waiting for anyone to pat us in the back. UK knows what they are benefiting from us they should be worshiping us
Lol,most of our professionals don't go there anymore.Cost of living is high.The ones there are relocating to Australia, Canada.They are trying to encourage more skilled Nigerians .

1 Like

Re: UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded by Makavelli25: 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice one
Yesssssss

Damnnnnn
Nigeria is the boss
Check ma siggy bro
Re: UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded by chaloskyx: 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
you are all fools so you think this news make us better or more respected around the world. develop your own country and stop waiting for nations to say things about you before you are proud to be a nigerian
Re: UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded by Czartega(m): 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
ColonelEmeka:
Nationals from 42 countries including Israel and China must register their arrival with UK Police, if they are staying longer than 6 months. Nigeria is not on the list.

Even U.S is not on the list na.... It's because it's automatic for the two of them
Re: UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded by Observer1: 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
helinues:
At least good news for us..

More than average Nigerians in UK are well behaved

I guess that former Colonies/Common wealth countries are exempted from that list.

1 Like

Re: UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded by Amujale(m): 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
chaloskyx:
you are all fools so you think this news make us better or more respected around the world. develop your own country and stop waiting for nations to say things about you before you are proud to be a nigerian

In my opinion, Nigerians are the greatest people in the world regardless of the well appreciated gesture.

One needs to be able to differentiate politiking from influence.

Currently, Nigerians are considered the greatest global influence to the African that the world has ever seen.

Imagine, how we will fair once we sort out all of our priorities.
Re: UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded by Gerrard59(m): 10:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
magicminister:
Nawaooo

I’m really embarrassed to see my compatriots have not an atom of self worth. Nigeria is the biggest Black Country on earth and research has shown consistently that 1 out of ever 4 black person has some form of root to Nigeria.

We should be a revered country!
We should be sitting at the helms of affairs and even countries like United States should be afraid to fuccck with us without provocation!!!

Unfortunately, we’ve been cursed with bad leadership and unfortunate followers!

I see a lot of Nigerians supporting trump for placing any form of Tavel ban on Nigerians. They forget that Somalia, Susan, Eritrea, Tanzania and Libya was also banned. This makes it over 500 million black Africans banned from ever being able to immigrate to the United States. If you cannot see the covert racist war being waged against us then you’re a fool!!!

You need to start seeing things beyond the lens of Nigeria, Buhari, Biafra etc!!

Rather than cower and crawl, I’d have expected the African nations to unite and issue equivalent ban on United States citizens and businesses that have profited and still profiting from Africa.

God help us liberate our minds!!

LOL!

Countries in the world's poorest continent having the audacity to order one of the richest countries in the world? Instead of you to write that Nigeria should be developed and her citizens rich, you come with unnecessary, undue and undeserved gasconade. A citizen of the country suffering from multidimensional poverty having the temerity?!

You lots are funny! grin
Re: UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded by linearity: 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
helinues:

Nigerians a common wealth country of the UK and have some rights within UK that other countries don't have including the right to vote after meeting certain criteria, why do you think they will be on this list?
Re: UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded by rampantlover: 10:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
Is this an achievement? grin cheesy Nigerians and stupidity...Inferiority complex is your problem

2 Likes

Re: UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded by Alashoalash10: 10:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
ColonelEmeka:

Been our colonial master we shouldn't been getting Visa to enter UK
Re: UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded by Shaprara: 11:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
Good books of your colonial masters lol. We are in there pocket my friend
Re: UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded by joepepsy(m): 11:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
What are you proud of young man?
mu2sa2:
Kanu and his fellow demented followers wont like this. True, patriotic Nigerians, let's keep the green-white-green flag flying high to the glory of our dear native land.
Re: UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded by KrazyDave16(m): 11:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
helinues:

Won't you be if you're paid for your efforts compared to here?
Re: UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded by Suremikky(m): 12:22am On Feb 05, 2020
helinues:

Misbehave and come home na
Re: UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded by Villain7: 12:51am On Feb 05, 2020
ColonelEmeka:

Does this makes your country better than the ones listed? Does this solve Nigeria's current predicament? of what importance is this news to an average Nigerian outer struggling... Rubbish! if you are working for government (politicians) Stay away, your life might be more in danger than those that smokes w**d
Re: UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded by colossus91(m): 1:46am On Feb 05, 2020
UK is simply trying to build its commonwealth stronger and Nigeria is a big target
Re: UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded by AreaFada2: 1:47am On Feb 05, 2020
Optional09:

we don’t need all this, we are better than waiting for anyone to pat us in the back. UK knows what they are benefiting from us they should be worshiping us
Plus UK put the unprogressive conservative North in power in 9ja to keep us down before they left. They also know the risk facing 9ja is from their people in the North.

To ask us to register would mean ultra hypocrisy. Though such us not unusual for them.
Re: UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded by Codes151(m): 7:46am On Feb 05, 2020
Can we not think to grow forward?

All this slave mentality
Re: UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded by Jaqenhghar: 8:18am On Feb 05, 2020
aremuforlife:

Why bullshit
When you visit you will know that you are not in their good books
Re: UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded by ProfessorBola: 11:57am On Feb 05, 2020
Optional09:

Thats True, we export to them

1 - Crude Oil

2 - Agriculture Products

3 - Metals

4 - Processed Food

And what do they Export back to us?

Make una help me answer the Question
Re: UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded by Optional09: 4:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
ProfessorBola:

Thats True, we export to them

1 - Crude Oil

2 - Agriculture Products

3 - Metals

4 - Processed Food

And what do they Export back to us?

Make una help me answer the Question

They’ve always import bad leaders form the Sahel to govern us. They are of no good use to us just to watch us live in penury
Re: UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded by Laren24(m): 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
aremuforlife:

Why bullshit

It's because he's a mad fellow that always expect sad news about his country.

Sadistic fellow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures / Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos / Aerial Footage Showing The Crash Site Of Ethiopian Airlines (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.