Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,661 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Buhari, Bandits Are Taking Over Here - Punch Editorial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Bandits Are Taking Over Here - Punch Editorial (34067 Views)

Shocking Revelations Of Lagos #EndSARS Report - Punch Editorial / Buhari: Bandits Shouldn’t Think They Can’t Be Crushed / Buhari: Bandits Killed Katsina Farmers Out Of Revenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Bandits Are Taking Over Here - Punch Editorial by mushystuff: 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2020
Buhari is going on vacation, no time for bandit yarns now!
Re: Buhari, Bandits Are Taking Over Here - Punch Editorial by albacete(m): 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
Will he listen?
Re: Buhari, Bandits Are Taking Over Here - Punch Editorial by joelag: 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
I will lead from the front ~ General Muhammad Buhari. January, 2015.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Bandits Are Taking Over Here - Punch Editorial by 36STATES: 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
sapientia:
He knows.

Same commander.

If you know, you know

Are you aware the picture you posted here is racist against blacks?
So many ignorants on this Nland.
Re: Buhari, Bandits Are Taking Over Here - Punch Editorial by globalresource: 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
Buhari has ear infection
Re: Buhari, Bandits Are Taking Over Here - Punch Editorial by Tonyspecial(m): 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
Amotekun is the answer
Re: Buhari, Bandits Are Taking Over Here - Punch Editorial by unbitchable(m): 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
I hope common sense prevail
Re: Buhari, Bandits Are Taking Over Here - Punch Editorial by qtx(m): 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
tophumble:
When will punch and Buhari finish their fight?
Na them be this grin
Re: Buhari, Bandits Are Taking Over Here - Punch Editorial by DennisEche(m): 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
If you are expecting anything serious from the dullard jihadist then you need to go for psychiatric examination. Trump has said it all. "I haven't seen anything so lifeless"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Bandits Are Taking Over Here - Punch Editorial by DropsMic(m): 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
Hmm
Re: Buhari, Bandits Are Taking Over Here - Punch Editorial by vr0xen: 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
Dead rat griller will come here now and start praying

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Bandits Are Taking Over Here - Punch Editorial by qtx(m): 5:51pm On Feb 04, 2020
ddippset:
Girls were being kidnapped during Gej.

Bombs were being detonated weekly in Nigeria during Gej.

Churches were being burnt every Sunday during Gej.

Herdsmen and farmers were killing each other in the middle belt during Gej.

This is not about Buhari or Gej.

Charge Buhari to do more but don't bring Gej to this matter.

Our leaders have failed the country,
Gej was no exception.
Na them be this

9 Likes

Re: Buhari, Bandits Are Taking Over Here - Punch Editorial by oshe11: 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

I realised that today and immediately started supporting the move ..Most of those Okada riders where from North and Niger republic
Na so!!!

We must rid them off our locality

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Bandits Are Taking Over Here - Punch Editorial by Nancy1986: 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
God help us
Re: Buhari, Bandits Are Taking Over Here - Punch Editorial by Teenaira: 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
tophumble:
When will punch and Buhari finish their fight?

As soon as Buhari start doing his Job.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, Bandits Are Taking Over Here - Punch Editorial by Jaqenhghar: 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
The citizen is at the bottom of the food chain. BH, bandits, herdsmen, cultists, armed robbers, police and the armed forces all prey on them
Re: Buhari, Bandits Are Taking Over Here - Punch Editorial by Jaqenhghar: 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
Teenaira:

As soon as Buhari start doing his Job.
abi
Re: Buhari, Bandits Are Taking Over Here - Punch Editorial by Fastecash: 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
Viking07:
What I'll never understand is why anyone still support and defend this government. The BBQ guy, omenka et al, do you guys have conscience?
viking007 how far about the 10 odd... By this time I expect 10million in your bank acc.....mofos..

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Bandits Are Taking Over Here - Punch Editorial by Edyice: 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
Happens only when ABOKI is in charge angry angry
Re: Buhari, Bandits Are Taking Over Here - Punch Editorial by slivertongue: 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
GMB is the commander in Chief of the bandits
Re: Buhari, Bandits Are Taking Over Here - Punch Editorial by kokomilala(m): 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
Buhari,I've said many times, is a failure of history. He has neither the brains nor the guts,drive and energy to lead a boisterous nation like Nigeria.
The security issue has been tainted with politics. It's a no-branier that Nigeria needs up to 1 million police people ,that there's the urgency of the now for state police. But what do you expect from a leader who is blinded by religious and ethnic considerations?
All these things happening, I scribbled in my notes two years ago,will put Nigeria in a CLAUSTROPHOBIA OF COLLAPSE.Nigeria, whether we admit or deny it,is gradually breaking up.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, Bandits Are Taking Over Here - Punch Editorial by galantjoe(m): 6:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
The moment buhari retained those service chiefs, I know we re all finished.

You cannot reinforce failure.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Bandits Are Taking Over Here - Punch Editorial by Kingspin(m): 6:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
Everything still falls on restructuring Nigeria

But the real devil says national confab is a waste.

Fools for life.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Bandits Are Taking Over Here - Punch Editorial by jaxxy(m): 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
We are under a new kind of threat.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Bandits Are Taking Over Here - Punch Editorial by MurphyTheory99(m): 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2020
You cant give what you dont have. Many of the service chiefs dont have what it takes abymore to fight the menace engulfing the nation but Bubu kept them still.

You might be upright but still can't guarantee good and effective recruits. You need some form of intelligence to bring in your likes.

That's why we cant move forward. In most countries, the very intelligent individuals works for the government to come up with brilliant ideas in infrastructural development for ease of lives.

If your state governor is intelligent and ready to work, you'll definitely notice the works of his hands. They won't wait for allocations endlessly to create jobs or develop their assets.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Bandits Are Taking Over Here - Punch Editorial by gurunlocker: 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
ddippset:
Girls were being kidnapped during Gej.

Bombs were being detonated weekly in Nigeria during Gej.

Churches were being burnt every Sunday during Gej.

Herdsmen and farmers were killing each other in the middle belt during Gej.

This is not about Buhari or Gej.

Charge Buhari to do more but don't bring Gej to this matter.

Our leaders have failed the country,
Gej was no exception.

They said GEJ was responsible during the start of this administration, I guess he still is? They are even comparing the number of people killed and bomb blasts..... He already know he is a failure when it comes to security, I don't know those who are advising him though.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Bandits Are Taking Over Here - Punch Editorial by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2020
I hardly read comments of those calling others wailers.....or is the truth becoming so obvious that their thinking is getting auto -correction

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Bandits Are Taking Over Here - Punch Editorial by ProudDick: 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
Conner44:

Exactly sapientia, op needs to explain how BUHARI will agree that his kinsmen have taken over.

They are currently spreading fast across the SW and Amotekun will not be heard of again until all their jihadist factions have received their own ration of ammunition from libya

I really piiry pipo of south, they hear the rumblings but won’t know when the volcano erupts.

Your forefathers always wish the south west evil but more evil keep befalling south east. Enugu and Eboyin are already taken over. You can’t even survive without south west. South west is important to igbos than south east so stop wishing her evil.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Bandits Are Taking Over Here - Punch Editorial by mytime24(f): 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
Audio warning
Re: Buhari, Bandits Are Taking Over Here - Punch Editorial by JTCHI: 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2020
It's not surprising to know that these old stupid leader never had a plan for the generations of Nigeria but for their selfishness. Coming back to answer the President is notting but a shame to himself. Shame shame.....
Re: Buhari, Bandits Are Taking Over Here - Punch Editorial by Stillthebest: 6:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
kiss
A General without a general intelligence?
Re: Buhari, Bandits Are Taking Over Here - Punch Editorial by kenzosky: 6:37pm On Feb 04, 2020
oshe11:
Those when nor know go think say Sanwo-Olu banning Okada and Keke na mistake not knowing it's a well thought out plan to drive Hausas/Fulanis from Lagos
Trust Me, about 90% of those with Keke and Okada are Northerners
#Amotekun
Gee, you ve got the frontal lope, your brain is still intact. I thought i was the only one that understand the context behind this whole Okada /tricycle Ban thing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court / Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments / Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.