Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Blogger Wears Makeup, Gele For Breast Cancer Awareness (Photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Blogger Wears Makeup, Gele For Breast Cancer Awareness (Photo) (263 Views)

Big Pink Fight Breast Cancer Awareness Initiative Across Nigeria (Photos) / Aniekan James Ekah Wears Makeup, Gele For Breast Cancer Awareness / Lady Designs Condom Made Cloth For Hiv Awareness (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blogger Wears Makeup, Gele For Breast Cancer Awareness (Photo) by aniekanekahoffi: 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2020
TODAY IS #WORLDCANCERDAY

Glad I played my part in October 2019 with the #MakeUpForBreastCancer Campaign which I succeeded in raising awareness about the reduction of stigma through education on symptoms and treatment of #BreastCancer.

To achieve this, I had a full makeup session on Facebook live, sponsored by Betra Ibara of Jakem Signature on Tuesday, October 15, 2019, at Discovery Park, Uyo.

In between the makeup session, I shared loads of information about #BreastCancer to over 1000 viewers that joined the live stream, and I encouraged the public to be knowledgeable about the symptoms of the disease while seeking medical attention early, before the situation becomes worse.

You must get involved by volunteering, educating others, sharing tips on how to lower breast cancer risks, discouraging stigmatization and promoting self-examination, because you or someone you know may develop breast cancer.

Rich or poor, famous or unknown, the disease treats everyone the same.

SOURCE: https://www.wetinhappen.com.ng/blogger-wears-makeup-gele-for-breast-cancer-awareness-photo/

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth Without Help In The Middle Of Lagos Infamous Traffic!! / Stress Is Likely The Cause Of Many Deaths In Lagos / Coronavirus - Three New Suspected Cases Under Isolation In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.