Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,928 members, 7,952,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

Content Marketing: How To Strategically Position Your Business For Success - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Content Marketing: How To Strategically Position Your Business For Success (178 Views)

The Beginner's Guide To Affiliate Marketing: How To Get Started / How Social-media Marketing Is Being Strategically Conducted By SEO Experts? / Strategically Located Fuel Station For Sell...! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Content Marketing: How To Strategically Position Your Business For Success by TheEnewerome(f): 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO GET THE SUCCESS YOU WANT IN 2020?

I started this year with a desire to host a couple of free events where people can have access to my teachings live. Thankfully, my desires are starting to manifest.

I cannot begin to mention all what giving out great content and putting myself out there has done for me. One of which is the venue for this event which I got for free because I decided to put myself out there while having faith in God.

But how did I even get the confidence to even put myself out there? The simple answer is, because I have been constantly creating content to promote my brand so it is already an unconscious competence.

On the 25th of March in Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos, I will be teaching you how to use your content to position yourself or business strategically for success especially in this online space.

There are so many benefits and opportunities I have gotten because of the kind of content people who checked my profile saw. All of these success stories will be shared in due time.
Meanwhile to register for EVOLVE 2020, click on the link below to book your seat as only limited slots are available.
http:///Evolve2020

I can't wait to see you at this event, teach you content strategies that will help up your game play this year, and take selfies with you�

To your everyday success
_Enewerome.
(Facebook @Esther Enewerome Odafe; Instagram and Twitter @enewerome)

PS:- I will be needing 3 volunteers (1 MC and 2 event coordinators) for this event. If you would love to volunteer, kindly send me a DM.

#contentmarketingwithenewerome

Re: Content Marketing: How To Strategically Position Your Business For Success by CanadaOrBust: 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
Cool

1 Like

Re: Content Marketing: How To Strategically Position Your Business For Success by xcabczyxabczzzz: 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
Free and limited?
Re: Content Marketing: How To Strategically Position Your Business For Success by TheEnewerome(f): 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2020
The seminar room cannot contain many people that's why it is limited.

It could as well be paid for and still limited but this event is Free

(1) (Reply)

Unsubstantiated Christian Rumours... / East African Fish In Need Of Recovery - WCS / Search For Pest Control Near Me To Make Your Place Safe And Heathy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.