Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

See What Coca Cola Did To My Maize Plant - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See What Coca Cola Did To My Maize Plant (757 Views)

My Maize, Pepper And Tomatoes Farm / My Maize Farm In Pictures / My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Coca Cola Did To My Maize Plant by Easymoney00101(m): 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
An experiment was carried out and this was what happened to my plant after 5 days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5hE3xq0vEQ
Re: See What Coca Cola Did To My Maize Plant by Dottore: 4:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
Easymoney00101:
An experiment was carried out and this was what happened to my plant after 5 days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5hE3xq0vEQ
Not strange. I think every other drink apart from water could have same thing to the plant.
Meanwhile every write thinking person knows that Cola drinks are bottled poison potions.

1 Like

Re: See What Coca Cola Did To My Maize Plant by budaatum: 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
Dottore:

Not strange. I think every other drink apart from water could have same thing to the plant.
Meanwhile every write thinking person knows that Cola drinks are bottled poison potions.
Im chop belle full de give cocacola to maize plant and you de educate am?

Im for go pour the cocacola on top one farmland of maize plants make we know say im serious!
Re: See What Coca Cola Did To My Maize Plant by InfernoNig: 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2020
You try... Oya come take shit make u test am with coke to see wetin go happen after 5 days.
Re: See What Coca Cola Did To My Maize Plant by Osasnidas(m): 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
budaatum:

Im chop belle full de give cocacola to maize plant and you de educate am?

Im for go pour the cocacola on top one farmland of maize plants make we know say im serious!
Abi Na.. Na true talk... E use small plant wey never get better fibrous root system, come forget say sugar dey absorb water, and where e go water dey follow am.. so the plant no go fit absorb much water Na why e wan wither

We know say too much sugar dey coca cola and e wan teach us say e dey poisonous but E also forget say human being body dey complex than that plant..

For just tag am "biology experiment with coca cola" then come teach am to secondary school people..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Coca Cola Did To My Maize Plant by Easymoney00101(m): 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
It is actually an experiment ooo... that's what I do.. my previous video is kinda similar.... maybe my next video will be with bear and coca cola on plant....

(1) (Reply)

Make Millions From Yam Business Where To Buy 100 Tubers Of Yam For #4000 Naira, / 50kg Bags Of Rice Available For Sale / Can Someone Help Me With Loan...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.