Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Today's World, Call It A Confused Guy's View - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Today's World, Call It A Confused Guy's View (409 Views)

If You Desire To Stay Relevant In Today's World, This Ebook Is For You / Want To Stay Relevant And Earn In Today's World? This Ebook Is For You / Why You Are Still Confused With Life And What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's World, Call It A Confused Guy's View by Christianokaro(m): 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
In a world of well over 6 billion people, over 6 billion unique people, the greatest enemy facing today's mankind seems not to be a devil somewhere in a burning hell.

One thing the world has never had equally at all parts and at same time is the recognition of the fact that we are all humans. I’ve seen the rich portray fear by just being around poor people and I’ve equally seen fear in the eyes of the man made powerless only by poverty because he is vulnerable to oppression.

I have seen people shame other people for reasons like the traditions of the land they come from. I have seen people shame people for how they look, their skin. I have seen and heard people say they hate other people, abuse others and even harm them because of religion. I have seen people judge and associate with people based on their material worth, talking about class.

Over 6 billion unique people having only one thing in common, “Humanity”. Yet, man has not stopped creating further divisions amongst the world's over 6 billion already unique people. The devil isn't the reason you ain't happy with your own life, you are the reason. Man is the devil facing mankind. It's all we, all of us. We’ve divided humanity with our single stories we tend to tell about other people, when we focus on their negatives, and neglect their positives. We make life so difficult for ourselves, finding happiness only in the wrong directions. I say the world has lost it. We are living in a crazy world that will be ended someday not by one angel in heaven nor one devil in hell but by the devil of mankind in itself. Our quest for power, fame, knowledge and further satisfaction is what will destroy the going world of mankind.

Now one thing the world has never had at all parts and at same time, is the understanding that we all are humans first, before anything else. I hope we stay sane in an already crazy world, as life in itself is beautiful.

Re: Today's World, Call It A Confused Guy's View by tunjilomo(m): 2:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
Wow! This is one truth I totally endorse. We are all humans before class and whatever hierarchy we put to separate ourselves from others, for whatever reasons we do so. Whether for personal satisfaction or a feeling of perceived superiority, whatever it is, we will all one day answer the call of the Great Leveller, and we will know truly we all are the same.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get An Approved Upwork Account / Nairaland Joke For The Day / The Christian Wife - Episode 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.