Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC (22129 Views)

Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 / PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States / Over 20 States Likely To Pay Minimum Wage (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC by Sammy07: 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2020
Renforce:

Is that Edgar Davies?

Nope.

1 Like

Re: 16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC by Renforce: 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
Lostz:
okowa is doing okay compare to uduaghan who allowed the state to decay .

he is a silent achiever who is not good in all these media games and marketing himself

I refuse to believe that sir. He's the game master.
Just look at all the roads he claimed to have done?
Re: 16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC by chukel(m): 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2020
jimyjames:

My friend you don't have the real list, so don't trash the fake one
ur head de dia. In law, this "fake" becomes the original.

1 Like

Re: 16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC by dbonks(m): 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
Maxymilliano:

River State is not in same league with Jigawa and Yobe. Governor Nyesom Wike better wake up to his responsibility and attend to the demand of the NLC.

That Rivers State Governor have not gone online to make noise does not mean that nothing has been paid, why am asking is because minimum wage was paid in the month of January in that state and the state NLC refused to own up because of reasons best known to them, the question is; does it mean that signing agreement with labour is better or bigger than the payment of the Minimum wage itself?...NLC Rivers State please what is the name of the money paid to workers in the month of Rivers State? Pls answer us.
Re: 16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
Renforce:

I refuse to believe that sir. He's the game master.
Just look at all the roads he claimed to have done?
he is not doing many new road but he repaired the roads that were patched with red sand every year for 8yrs by the uduaghan administration.

he is doing better than most of the governors that are always in the news.
Re: 16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC by frankwyte: 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
dbonks:

That Rivers State Governor has not gone online to make noise does not mean that nothing has been paid, why am asking is because minimum wage was paid in the month of January in that state and the state NLC refused to own up because of reasons best known to them, the question is; does it mean that signing agreement with labour is better or bigger than the payment of the Minimum wage itself?...NLC Rivers State please what is the name of the money paid to workers in the month of Rivers State? Pls answer us.
Hmmm! NLC Rivers state is chop & clean mouth! I like them.
Re: 16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC by shyvicky: 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
If u r a yahoo boy don't click, see how I deceive this white girl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI48V4g9_Y8
Re: 16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC by Japheth451: 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
Tundeednut
SimSify:

Nothing good comes out of that state..

Never heard or seen a good news from Kogi state..

Re: 16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC by SoNature(m): 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
jimyjames:

My friend you don't have the real list, so don't trash the fake one

Una dey try o

I can't imagine myself having all these memes on my phone

Oh, I don't have space for them

But they are really funny though grin

Keep it up
Re: 16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
jimyjames:

You have the real list ?

hahahahaha...
dis wan enter

1 Like

Re: 16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC by jimyjames(m): 9:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
The thing is pictures speaks louder than words so I express myself better with the meme's

SoNature:

Una dey try o

I can't imagine myself having all these memes on my phone

Oh, I don't have space for them

But they are really funny though grin

Keep it up

1 Like

Re: 16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC by Exmilitant(m): 9:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Imagine not even one state from the south East.
Shame on Igbos.

Igbos are useless pigs and chest beaters.

Ndi Ara
u no see anambra and ebonyi? or u de find mention..
Re: 16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC by mu2sa2: 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
Sammy07:

What's he doing with machete ?? grin
How can he forget matchetes, a whole ex- chief thug to a governor and now the controller- general of thugs.
Re: 16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC by Exmilitant(m): 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
one trillion to be borrowed from pension fund for minimum wage? abeg o, my mum is retiring this year, i no want hear story o...
Re: 16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC by shoboy9: 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
so they are also stealing the pension funds?
Re: 16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
Personally I think minimum wage is misplaced priority,

We should first aim to attain universal free primary or basic education.

What of the people without the education to apply and get government jobs?

Minimum wage is misleading because it does not apply to private sector. To be really meaningful govt would need to implement for private sector also.
Re: 16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC by Sammy07: 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
mu2sa2:
How can he forget matchetes, a whole ex- chief thug to a governor and now the controller- general of thugs.

It's actually funny
Re: 16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC by shiwex: 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
Looking like this Ogun state governor will be the worst in the history of the state.
Re: 16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC by TooMuchStuff: 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
jimyjames:

You have the real list ?
Wetin be ya troublems naa?

Common. Stop using Papa Oyedepo pic as meme
Re: 16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC by nakaman: 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Shame on Igbos.

Ndi Ara
Shea ebony n anambra na East East Central
Re: 16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC by Advancedman(m): 11:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
jimyjames:
Oyo , Ogun , osun and ekiti are not there what's happening to south west states , I thought nairaland amotekun vigilante guys claim Ibadan is richer than the entire south east

Ogun Wan kill Ogun ni? with all the factories.

1 Like

Re: 16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC by jacobjamie(m): 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
muykem:
That's fake list na. Bayelsa has not paid a dime as minimum wage.
Its not fake ....am in bayelsa,and we have gotten ours just 2 weeks back
Re: 16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC by beejay85: 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
jimyjames:
Oyo , Ogun , osun and ekiti are not there what's happening to south west states , I thought nairaland amotekun vigilante guys claim Ibadan is richer than the entire south east
Am never surprised Ogun state is yet to comply...Amosun and d labour leaders in d state were always at loggerhead .
So many unresolved issues which might affect quick compliance by the new government.
Ogun has better igr than most states listed above so gov Biodun should sit up , resolve pending issues with labor and implement s new min wage

1 Like

Re: 16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC by highbee02: 12:10am On Feb 05, 2020
Kwara has not paid ooooo
Re: 16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC by Humblega(m): 2:14am On Feb 05, 2020
beejay85:

Am never surprised Ogun state is yet to comply...Amosun and d labour leaders in d state were always at loggerhead .
So many unresolved issues which might affect quick compliance by the new government.
Ogun has better igr than most states listed above so gov Biodun should sit up , resolve pending issues with labor and implement s new min wage

Gov abiodun. Dat 1 na governor abi figure head. Dont worry after settling Mata with Ogas at d top and setting up committes to see to it u will here frm him
Re: 16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC by rummmy: 4:18am On Feb 05, 2020
Sammy07:

What's he doing with machete ?? grin
to chop off your head next time you type nonsense.. grin grin grin
Re: 16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC by rummmy: 4:20am On Feb 05, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Shame on Igbos.

Ndi Ara
yes ooooo.... Ebonyi and Anambra are in the West middle.
Re: 16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC by Austineva(m): 6:42am On Feb 05, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Shame on Igbos.

Ndi Ara
Ebonyi and Anambra are from which region? U deserve a terrible slap

Re: 16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC by udy4luv88(m): 6:45am On Feb 05, 2020
Atouke:
Akwa ibom governor is paying the 30000 from December, means workers will receive January salary with the N30,000 increase and arrears for the increase for their December salary which did not include the N30,000 minimum wage increase.

Up Akwa ibom.
.. January salary already paid sir, and no minimum wage sir
Re: 16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC by Sammy07: 6:45am On Feb 05, 2020
rummmy:
to chop off your head next time you type nonsense.. grin grin grin
Haha.
That guy funny ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olawale Oluwo, Ambode Commissioner Resigns From APC / INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP / Senator Fadahunsi: Northern Borders Are Greatest Threat To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.