Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

"Na U B D Koko" By @kasijune12girl - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "Na U B D Koko" By @kasijune12girl (161 Views)

Chella – Nyash Na Nyash / [music] Penboy – Na U / Koko Pee - Traditional (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Na U B D Koko" By @kasijune12girl by Newsflavor1: 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
PRESS RELEASE
KASI’S ‘’NA U B D KOKO’’ ROCKS THEM SILLY THIS VALENTINE!!!!
It is few days to February 14, a day set aside and globally celebrated as ‘VAL’S DAY’. As part of the tradition to honoring the life and martyrdom of the great Saint Valentine, the red colour is hoisted at high mast, buddies exchanging gifts of flowers and cards or just joining the other ‘Vals’ in complementing the day of love. All is fair in love…. Is that right? The day has surely enjoyed several centuries of celebration and the year 2020, the beginning of another decade is not any different.
As everyone gets ready for Valentine, the sensational singer KASI and signee of TOPS is set to release her newest single- ‘NA U B D KOKO’ meaning ‘’YOU ARE THE MAIN ONE’’. The ‘Lovinjaitis’ crooner who is widely known for her sweet sonority and vocal genius will be dropping the newly released love tune as her own offering for the Lover’s day celebration.
The song ‘NA U B D KOKO’ is a sing-along chorus for lovers. It reminds all of the true meaning of ‘being in love’, bearing the burden of one another and that no walls of difference can come in between those who holds on tenaciously to oneness. It takes two to tangle but one heart to sustain the bond of true friendship which altogether embodies LOVE.
Speaking on the song, KASI said, ‘’I can’t wait for my fans to listen to this new release. The song is not like any other, it is a song dedicated to love and life. This song talks about love in its entirety- Loving people around you, loving your neighbor, and to love always. I am dedicating this song to all my fans too, because YOU ARE THE KOKO. Expect something extraordinary as you listen’’.
Anticipate!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Play Spotify Afrobeats Latest Nigeria Music,wizkid,davido,burna Boy,tiwa Savage / Zlatan Ft. Obesere – Egungun / Rihanna R9 Album Update With Vogue Magazine May 2020 From Rihanna Herself!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.