Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,706 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

The Parody Of The City Of Pythagorean. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Parody Of The City Of Pythagorean. (264 Views)

Police Withdraw Charges Against Student Operating Jonathan Parody Account / Student Who Created Jonathan Parody Twitter Account Detained For 54 Days / FFK Mistakes Parody Fayemi Accout, Attacks Fayemi Based On Fake Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Parody Of The City Of Pythagorean. by starstaz(m): 7:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
EPISTLE TO MY PROGENY
I hope this little piece meet you in the crevice of comfort.
This is my story and the story of my fore fathers .
These three men were friends but not so great friends indeed. Providence brought them together by default to form a great nation. Each one of them is unique with a special gift never seen anywhere in there neighbouring cities.
WORODOTUS is a great man who loves education and modernism. He loves trend. He has crafted a window to share this gift with the great grand children of his that emerged later.
BECATEUS is another great man who so find irresistible fortress in Islamic code of ethics and nothing in this world we disconnect him from this. He is so clever and has passed this down to his great grand children.
Of equal standing is another great man of wisdom, NNASTOTLE, who dearly loves commerce and has equipped his great grand children with the master key to navigate business world, has opulent flood the cities, so also the great children flourished.

MODERN WORLD
1000 years after the departure of their fore-fathers, they later form a bigger city with some other minor ethnic groups to form a luxurious city, Pythagoras. (let me tell you about Pythagoras city : at the heights of her wealth, this was a noble city full of knowledge, immense wealth, richnessness never experience in the entire world and may never happen again, it’s a city of stars who produce men and women of innumerable capacities and made the entire world to feel jealous and bowed at their feet.)
The descendants of WORODOTUS, BECATEUS and NNASTOLE are not strong solely to take over the reign of the city of Pythagoras but will require the partnership of one other ethnic group at a point in time to achieve their aspiration.
WORODOTUS/ BECATEUS
WORODOTUS/ NNASTOTLE
BECATEUS/ WORODOTUS
BECATEUS/ NNASTOLE
NNASTOLE/ WORODOTUS
NNASTOTLE/BECATEUS.

Mathematically the magical code of ruling over the inhabitat of the city is ratio 2:1 at any given point in time.
While other minorities look on and seek leadership direction from the children of these great men at any point in time.

BANKING

The descendants of these great three works so hard and make a lot of profit and they all decided to keep their money in the bank in the city of PHYTHAGORAS. Every year, they celebrate the year of return and made deduction from the ATM machine, out of their saving which they share from a single account.
Due to their greed and their deceitfulness toward one another and collecting more than the agreed sharing formular and poor judgment in maintaining the ATM machine by these big 3 descendants, the ATM machine broke down.
There was famine in the land as a result of this, but one of them still surreptitiously withdraw money behind the other two to feed his lineage and to continue their race – survival of the fittest.

Burlesque:
As the day progresses, their imaginative greatness and influence shrink as smaller but not too glamorous center rises up to fill the vacuum. They became the general butt joke of other sensible flourishing city some even describe them as a shit hole. My son this story is true. They all decided to sit down and fashion a way out of the blues to restore their might in the committee of cities.
WORODOTUS descendant submission was to repair the ATM machine in the bank, so that they can go back to the original document of sharing formular.
The NNASTOLE descendants submit that the ATM machine has overgrown its usefulness and as such should be broken down so that all the big 3 descendants can pick their share and move on with the piece of their life.
The BECATEUS descendants rejected the two ideas in entirety but will prefer no option principle at all cost. Here, they prefer the ATM machine as faulty as it is to remain sacrosanct and prefer them to manage the faulty ATM as it is.

There lack of consensus as made them loss big in the comity of cities, and they have become a laughing stock.

SOLUTION:
To you my son and daughter, I strongly apologized to have wasted our pride and potentials during my lifetime. Some people described us as a wasted generations of descendants.. I agree with them totally.
The lack of consensus is to your detriments of you - WORODOTUS and NNASTOTLE and the continuous rip off by the BECATEUS. And woes betide you if there was never any consensus to this matter.
The only option out of this wood is for the sons and daughters of WORODOTUS and NNASTOTLE to come together and chart a new direction for this city of PYTHAGORAS. Otherwise woes betide you.

I learnt none of you will let go of your past wrong doing to one another on account of pride. I beg of you let it go.

And I die. And I bequeath to you my Eleusinian mysteries.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Launches New Visa Policy, Creates New Visa Categories / Nancy Pelosi Tears Donanld Trump Speech (full Video) / President Donald Trump Has Been Cleared In His Impeachment Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.