Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,550 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Please Is This A Scam Job? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Is This A Scam Job? (463 Views)

Beware Of This Scam, Job Seekers. / Updated List Of Fake Scam Job Interview Address In Lagos Nigeria / See How They Are Using BBNAIJA To Scam Job Seekers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is This A Scam Job? by chiboy441(m): 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
A friend was seeking for money assistant to pay himself into a position. But as per the story, I think the person wants to scam him.

Here is the message "I met a Director at Code of conduct Bureau and offered to place me on grade level 8 as a graduate but requested I pay 1M.
I've begged him to be deducting it monthly from my salary but he refused. I need a loan pls help with anything so I can atleast deposit or still try to complete it if i get other assistance so i can start work"

Nairaland people what is your opinion to this offer?

To me, I believe the man wants to scam this young guy. Is this a new style of recruitment in Nigeria?
Re: Please Is This A Scam Job? by lilachiever(m): 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
chiboy441:
A friend was seeking for money assistant to pay himself into a position. But as per the story, I think the person wants to scam him.

Here is the message "I met a Director at Code of conduct Bureau and offered to place me on grade level 8 as a graduate but requested I pay 1M.
I've begged him to be deducting it monthly from my salary but he refused. I need a loan pls help with anything so I can atleast deposit or still try to complete it if i get other assistance so i can start work"

Nairaland people what is your opinion to this offer?

To me, I believe the man wants to scam this young guy. Is this a new style of recruitment in Nigeria?

Or the young boy is trying to scam you.

1 Like

Re: Please Is This A Scam Job? by chiboy441(m): 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
lilachiever:

Or the young boy is trying to scam you.

To be honest, i can't even figure out as such.
Re: Please Is This A Scam Job? by Irokahalexander: 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2020
Please Sir I need your Gmail and WhatsApp number I need you to create a website for me
Re: Please Is This A Scam Job? by chiboy441(m): 9:20am On Oct 30, 2020
Irokahalexander:
Please Sir I need your Gmail and WhatsApp number I need you to create a website for me

email already sent to you. sorry for late reply.

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Drivers Pay / Massive Recruitment: Executive Trainee / Vacancies In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.