Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,110 members, 7,845,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

School Nicknames And Why They Call You That - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / School Nicknames And Why They Call You That (741 Views)

The Different Names And Nicknames Of Money / List Of Nigerian State Nicknames / Funny and weird Nicknames U Hv Came Across. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

School Nicknames And Why They Call You That by diamondd(f): 10:19pm On May 31, 2007
jUST TOT IS KOOL TO SHARE WITH US YOUR SCHOOL NICKNAME IF YOU HAVE ONE AND WHY THEY CALL YOU THAT ALSO INCLUDE THE SCHOOL YOU ATTEND.

THANKS

AND PLEASE IF THIS IS A OLD TOPIC I DUNT HAVE TIME TO SEARCH FOR IT SO DUNT MOUTH ME.
Re: School Nicknames And Why They Call You That by AlRaheem(m): 1:23am On Jun 09, 2007
Radio Raheem-i make sur i get my point across, Bau, you should know-Naija
Raskizy-4 cheezy or just Skizy -when i dj for & w/my guys Dancehall Don
Jamaican- my mainstreet name
Ra Ra
Mufasa- fukin school kids US one called me a nigger 1 day.  And all hell broke loose
Re: School Nicknames And Why They Call You That by chiogo(f): 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2007
Chidi----- my nickname 'cause my name is too long
chicago------- another nickname which sounds like my name.lol. dis boy started callin' me that and i was like "ok"
chitty chitty bang bang-------- name of a movie which sounds like my name.lol

(1) (Reply)

Security Issue - Ip Address Displayed On The Site / Makinde Adewale / Have You Ever Met An Albino? Afin oosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.