Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

... - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ... (3038 Views)

Autologic, One Of The Best Auto Technicians Nigeria Has Ever Produced / My Bitter Experience With VIO Officials In Abuja - Affi Bassey / Autologic offering world -class auto training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Nobody: 1:57am On Feb 06, 2020
thebigkendo:

This kind motor sha.. After kazeem don kazeem the engine, chop clean mouth...
Na our daunting baba with hi-tech diagnostic equipments wan come chop the nairaland insults sha..

Inside life

I dey wan side dey observe sha

Why you expose OP like this?
Re: ... by tugrow(m): 9:21am On Feb 06, 2020
udemzyudex:

You don't know tugrow? He is also a business man and I'm sure he wouldn't want to do that but let's read the full gist.

Then read from autologic too.
Loi
Re: ... by tugrow(m): 10:00am On Feb 06, 2020
Re: ... by valarinz: 10:07am On Feb 06, 2020
tugrow:
Well Good morning everyone I will just need to give you some part of the story not because I really want to do so but my aim of coming here was so that the guy in question who do the job I paid him for or refund the money....

I had some issue with the vehicle some months back which I open it right here on nairaland for help autologic came among the top recommendations I got so I contacted him and went to his workshop with the car as well, which he collected money for diagnosis and promised to give me feedback what's wrong with the car on or before 31st December last year, I waited till that 31th December no feedback, so I decided to call but I couldn't get to him, I call again after the new year , still didn't reach him until second week you no answer and he was asking who is this I have to explain myself to him as well that was when he told me that her daddy has finished all the diagnosis that the engine is bad at the car engine need change, he now tell me that you will get back to me so quick weekend is waiting for some Igbo guys to come back so that he can get the engine from the right place I said ok I waited all through that week he did not call don't wake you did not come so I called him again on the 24th January this year he was still asking me who is this at that point I got angry and tell him why should you be asking me who is this each time I'm calling you and you have never call to give me feed of the engine instant you are asking who is this ...

This is what make me angry

On the 27th of last month I went to a workshop and met with him he pleaded with me that he save my name with another person's number that he has been forwarding the information he supposed to send to me to that person that I shouldn't get angry and how asking me if he has gotten the total cost of changing the engine as well he said yes which everything quote from him was N325,000 same Monday 27th I transfer the sum of N300,000 to balance N25000 when the car is ready, you now tell me that the car will be ready on Thursday which was 30th, which was last week, on that Thursday I called him he said that the engine they sent to him was a bad one that he has to return it to bring a better one that they have brought it already that place I should give you until Tuesday this week that just passed that the car will be ready when it was Tuesday I called him as well she now tell me some story that they brought another bad engine again that was when I got mad and ask if he didn't go the market to check himself, so I told him need to let the people that recommended you hear the way you are doing the job, he to deliver the job coming Saturday, yesterday when I want to his was when he went to to change the engine he told me he has gotten a perfect one already , last night he send me the photos of the new engine as well for now , I guess all is well till Saturday

My purpose of writing him here is strictly because of the delay he has cause and also telling me that the 2 different engine ladipo seller send to him was bad ... I will feed you back one the job is complete

In this line of biz, the comment I bolded is very much possible and happens a lot
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 06, 2020
tugrow:
Well Good morning everyone I will just need to give you some part of the story not because I really want to do so but my aim of coming here was so that the guy in question who do the job I paid him for or refund the money....

I had some issue with the vehicle some months back which I open it right here on nairaland for help autologic came among the top recommendations I got so I contacted him and went to his workshop with the car as well, which he collected money for diagnosis and promised to give me feedback what's wrong with the car on or before 31st December last year, I waited till that 31th December no feedback, so I decided to call but I couldn't get to him, I call again after the new year , still didn't reach him until second week you no answer and he was asking who is this I have to explain myself to him as well that was when he told me that her daddy has finished all the diagnosis that the engine is bad at the car engine need change, he now tell me that you will get back to me so quick weekend is waiting for some Igbo guys to come back so that he can get the engine from the right place I said ok I waited all through that week he did not call don't wake you did not come so I called him again on the 24th January this year he was still asking me who is this at that point I got angry and tell him why should you be asking me who is this each time I'm calling you and you have never call to give me feed of the engine instant you are asking who is this ...

This is what make me angry

On the 27th of last month I went to a workshop and met with him he pleaded with me that he save my name with another person's number that he has been forwarding the information he supposed to send to me to that person that I shouldn't get angry and how asking me if he has gotten the total cost of changing the engine as well he said yes which everything quote from him was N325,000 same Monday 27th I transfer the sum of N300,000 to balance N25000 when the car is ready, you now tell me that the car will be ready on Thursday which was 30th, which was last week, on that Thursday I called him he said that the engine they sent to him was a bad one that he has to return it to bring a better one that they have brought it already that place I should give you until Tuesday this week that just passed that the car will be ready when it was Tuesday I called him as well she now tell me some story that they brought another bad engine again that was when I got mad and ask if he didn't go the market to check himself, so I told him need to let the people that recommended you hear the way you are doing the job, he to deliver the job coming Saturday, yesterday when I want to his was when he went to to change the engine he told me he has gotten a perfect one already , last night he send me the photos of the new engine as well for now , I guess all is well till Saturday

My purpose of writing him here is strictly because of the delay he has cause and also telling me that the 2 different engine ladipo seller send to him was bad ... I will feed you back one the job is complete

Now this is what I have been expecting... Autologic you must render your side of the story and the breakdown of the costs that made up the 325,000 Naira... We are waiting for you.

Diportivo thebigkendo readonee35l nurey legalwealth
Re: ... by tugrow(m): 10:21am On Feb 06, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Now this is what I have been expecting... Autologic you must render your side of the story and the breakdown of the costs that made up the 325,000 Naira... We are waiting for you.

dont call any for judgment pls angry

I didn't write him here because I want someone to judge him but to catch his attention for him to deliver the work fast he can as well defend himself if anything I write you about him is a lie but as I said I have accepted his new deadline which is Saturday I am waiting for that day I will update you once the car is ready thank you so far so good he sent me the photo of the new engine and the radiator he bought yesterday when he went to the market himself. Thanks all for your concern
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 06, 2020
tugrow:
dont call any for judgment pls

Re: ... by mejai(m): 11:00am On Feb 06, 2020
After reading this Engrish.... Migraine dey worry me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by AutoMoTech(m): 11:10am On Feb 06, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Are you calling these ones to come and settle or to cause more wahala?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by AutoMoTech(m): 11:11am On Feb 06, 2020
This whole than na small ish
Re: ... by AutoMoTech(m): 11:12am On Feb 06, 2020
mejai:
Lwkmd.... Chai bros grin grin grin
Panadol dey na
Re: ... by diportivo: 11:16am On Feb 06, 2020
mejai:

this english,that made him transfer 300k on the spot,is bae sir

grin grin grin grin grin

valarinz:

In this line of biz, the comment I bolded is very much possible and happens a lot

my guy cheesy cheesy

Smartchoiice:

e get those wey go chook mouth

dem don show already....so no need for me to talk anything

only say,bros suppose fit dey give update sha asper say 300k no be moinmoin
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 06, 2020
AutoMoTech:
This whole than na small ish

Yeah, though lack of communication can be frustrating especially for those of us with one vehicle cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ... by AutoMoTech(m): 11:55am On Feb 06, 2020
rationalmind:

Yeah, though lack of communication can be frustrating especially for those of us with one vehicle cheesy

I swear bro... I know how it feels mehn. Effective Communication with the customer is everything

2 Likes

Re: ... by 9icetoo(m): 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2020
thebigkendo:

This kind motor sha.. After kazeem don kazeem the engine, chop clean mouth...
Na our daunting baba with hi-tech diagnostic equipments wan come chop the nairaland insults sha..

Inside life

I dey wan side dey observe sha

Till Saturday.

Following.
Modified.
Re: ... by tugrow(m): 4:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
rationalmind:

yeah that is just it , it really affecting me now , all through the holiday i was using our company car and now that we have resume , i dont access the car again all the time.. so it really frustrating
Re: ... by AutoMoTech(m): 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
tugrow:
yeah that is just it , it really affecting me now , all through the holiday i was using our company car and now that we have resume , i dont access the car again all the time.. so it really frustrating
Sorry about the ordeal. I want to believe you should have reached a conclusion on the issue pending saturday...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Authorisation To Cover Your Plate Number / 2017 Toyota Previa Premium Lifestyle Bringing Your Dreams To Life -pics / Xtreme Fuel Treatment. Good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.