Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

Winners Chapel Bomb Scare: Interrogation Of Nathaniel Samuel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Winners Chapel Bomb Scare: Interrogation Of Nathaniel Samuel (673 Views)

Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna / Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK / 1st Birthday Of Nathaniel, Faith And Prince Godswill Edward Celebrate Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winners Chapel Bomb Scare: Interrogation Of Nathaniel Samuel by xpmode(m): 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2ykT67WpoA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxScCyn24aM

Fact from this video

Nathaniel Samuel is the real name and he is a Christian, he may job is mechanic and he to shuttle between Kawo to Maraban Jos but due to low patronage he ventured into Event Decoration, DJ and MC his facebook name is NATE SAM (if you check the account you will realized most of his friend were into entertainment).

Watching the video, the interrogator is trying to call the items explosive device, but Nathaniel was trying to oppose him but the interrogator was forcing the word explosive device on him (poor job).

The interrogator even force the word fake explosive on the guy, the guy tried to oppose saying some officers have check and ascertain that the items were not bomb yet again the interrogator jump him again to insist on the use of fake explosive.

Still on it, the guy claimed he is a member of Winners Chapel, but the interrogator was asking why didn't he attend any other church ( he just want to bury the SMH)

My Opinion (which may not count)
The guy is innocent and the Bomb Scare which is serious matter is taken too far beyond the real truth. As a matter of fact the guy still a suspect is be treated unfairly as shown in the video, he is not guilty yet but was subjected torture.

The best his parent and could do is to get a lawyer to save the guy from mess. this could be a long ride. They choose to interrogate him in hausa why the guy claimed in the beginning that he is educated even spoke English in the defense of his name.
Re: Winners Chapel Bomb Scare: Interrogation Of Nathaniel Samuel by xpmode(m): 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
Moore coming
Re: Winners Chapel Bomb Scare: Interrogation Of Nathaniel Samuel by Mraphel: 10:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
Nathaniel samuel can never bomb a church only M. sani can

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Bomb Scare: Interrogation Of Nathaniel Samuel by Conner44: 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
So the church caught him then transferred him to police then they all later found out it wasn’t a real bomb but had to justify their manhandling and arrest so they forced the guy to admit to planting a bomb to kill innocent church goers?

What a drama. Una Weldon
Re: Winners Chapel Bomb Scare: Interrogation Of Nathaniel Samuel by xpmode(m): 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
Conner44:
So the church caught him then transferred him to police then they all later found out it wasn’t a real bomb but had to justify their manhandling and arrest so they forced the guy to admit to planting a bomb to kill innocent church goers?

What a drama. Una Weldon

Anybody can be afraid of wires connected together if you don't understand it. I used to carry about a backup battery if you see my backpack, you will think am moving about with C4 explosive with red and black wires
Re: Winners Chapel Bomb Scare: Interrogation Of Nathaniel Samuel by Conner44: 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
xpmode:

Anybody can be afraid of wires connected together if you don't understand it. I used to carry about a backup battery if you see my backpack, you will think am moving about with C4 explosive with red and black wires

From the way those police officers were holding the ‘device with wires’ and the suspected bomber it was very clear that the officers were not afraid of the device.

Why weren’t they afraid? Was it because they already knew it wasn’t a real bomb? Because they were involved in a scripted play?

Okay let’s say they knew it was a mixup, then why did they go ahead to cause panic by insisting that device was an actual bomb?

Questions questions questions... but fact is our security operatives are stark clueless

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Bomb Scare: Interrogation Of Nathaniel Samuel by GamalNasser: 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
This guy is a casualty of the low IQ in this country , he is an event decorator that went to church and the Church security mistook one of his work equipment for a bomb and here we are now ..even the police couldn't quickly dispel this but instead furthered the narrative for what ever reason they had ...I think he should be freed immediately
Re: Winners Chapel Bomb Scare: Interrogation Of Nathaniel Samuel by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
I think shekarau is holding his girlfriend in captivity and want him to plant a bomb in the church first before he will release her
Re: Winners Chapel Bomb Scare: Interrogation Of Nathaniel Samuel by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
Na so Buhari and hell rufai policemen for take kill an innocent Christian and tag him a terrorist.
False alarm.
Lie Moham-mad.
Re: Winners Chapel Bomb Scare: Interrogation Of Nathaniel Samuel by xpmode(m): 7:03am On Feb 05, 2020
Conner44:

From the way those police officers were holding the ‘device with wires’ and the suspected bomber it was very clear that the officers were not afraid of the device.
Why weren’t they afraid? Was it because they already knew it wasn’t a real bomb? Because they were involved in a scripted play?
Okay let’s say they knew it was a mixup, then why did they go ahead to cause panic by insisting that device was an actual bomb?
Questions questions questions... but fact is our security operatives are stark clueless

The guy might end up being a guinea-pig in the hand of the interrogator, they might want to turn the whole issue to academic exercise for investigation, some of them might have not had opportunity express what they have learn in school/study, like they way they started Evans case

(1) (Reply)

Dear Biafrans, Congratulations! / IPOB - Buhari's Army Can't Stop Us From Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial / BREAKING: Amaechi Escapes As Kidnappers Attack Abuja-kaduna Train Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.