Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Hackers Needed( Transfers) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hackers Needed( Transfers) (767 Views)

How Do Facebook Accounts Get Hacked; See The Simple Tricks Hackers Use / Www.naijaprides.com/2019/04/how-hackers-hack-bank-accounts-and.html?m=1 / *NEW* protect your server from hackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hackers Needed( Transfers) by Stevogy(m): 11:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
I need someone to help me abeg there is this my mum's huge sum as bn tied down at Polaris bank 4years ago since her demise... And I'm the next of kin of the acct bank no wan release the money to me... Pls who fit wire am for me
Re: Hackers Needed( Transfers) by xaliujokes(m): 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
Stevogy:
I need someone to help me abeg there is this my mum's huge sum as bn tied down at Polaris bank 4years ago since her demise... And I'm the next of kin of the acct bank no wan release the money to me... Pls who fit wire am for me

You are a Scammer Bros

1 Like

Re: Hackers Needed( Transfers) by Tonyfx: 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
Shebi you know INTERPOL and EFCC monitors nairaland. smiley

1 Like

Re: Hackers Needed( Transfers) by Papadoh(m): 6:35am On Feb 05, 2020
ahh alakoba
Re: Hackers Needed( Transfers) by Promotions: 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
Stevogy:
how much your mama get? grin
Re: Hackers Needed( Transfers) by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
Stevogy:
There is obviously something you're not telling us. I was the next of kin on my uncle's account. We were very close. After he died, the family called me from school to come over and help them take the family saving from his account. I went to the bank and after a few signatures here and there, the money was released and the account was closed.
Unless if you no be next of kin.

(1) (Reply)

My New Music Website And Wapkiz Code Tutorial / Do You Have A Reddit Account? / Richtext Editors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.