Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Full Stack Development Forum - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Full Stack Development Forum (1156 Views)

Master MERN Stack Development Like A Pro! Uncover Secrets To Build Stunning Web / Highly Discounted Training On Full Stack Development / My Journey With A Pay After Study Bootcamp For Full Stack Development -follow Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Stack Development Forum by Taofeekdboy(m): 6:14am On Feb 05, 2020
Hello guys.... Been working on so many projects for some time and just want to drop some here for feedback and critics(usually needed to improve your work). So I will be dropping the links to the apps and if needed, I will drop the source code as well.

I develop using python, Javascript libraries such as React, jquery and many more, I use django for my backend application.

The first app I will like to drop is a sport app I developed, in which you can search for players and teams of your choice to get their details. Not every player is added on it yet as I just made it simple because of other projects I'm working on.
Link: www.sporty.netlify.com
Please take a look at it and drop your feedback.
Thanks.
Re: Full Stack Development Forum by donsheddy1(m): 6:32am On Feb 05, 2020
Taofeekdboy:
Hello guys.... Been working on so many projects for some time and just want to drop some here for feedback and critics(usually needed to improve your work). So I will be dropping the links to the apps and if needed, I will drop the source code as well.

I develop using python, Javascript libraries such as React, jquery and many more, I use django for my backend application.

The first app I will like to drop is a sport app I developed, in which you can search for players and teams of your choice to get their details. Not every player is added on it yet as I just made it simple because of other projects I'm working on.
Link: sporty.netlify.com
Please take a look at it and drop your feedback.
Thanks.
Well! Judging as a developer, you did a good job but as designer your job is overall bad.

I gave up using the app immediately I was on the homepage. The user experience is zero. I clicked on players and almost believed you're good with Arabic style of writing if not why is Marquee text scrolling from left to right instead of the other way round.

Like I said your job as a developer is fine. Keep it up.

I do frontend too so if you need my service just holla
Re: Full Stack Development Forum by Taofeekdboy(m): 6:45am On Feb 05, 2020
donsheddy1:
Well! Judging as a developer, you did a good job but as designer your job is overall bad.

I gave up using the app immediately I was on the homepage. The user experience is zero. I clicked on players and almost believed you're good with Arabic style of writing if not why is Marquee text scrolling from left to right instead of the other way round.

Like I said your job as a developer is fine. Keep it up.

I do frontend too so if you need my service just holla
Thank you very much brother, I agree with you about the UI, even I know also that it isn't good as well, I'm just getting into designing deeper as my main focus is developing a functional website. I will PM you. Thanks once again.
Re: Full Stack Development Forum by niel63(m): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
@GREATIGBOMAN Over to you nwanne. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Startup Bill Set To Deepen Technology Ecosystem / Computer Science: Where Do I Go From Here? / Indegenious Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.