Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

My Journey With A Pay After Study Bootcamp For Full Stack Development -follow Me - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My Journey With A Pay After Study Bootcamp For Full Stack Development -follow Me (598 Views)

My Journey To The Programming World - Newbie / Full Stack Development Forum / MY JOURNEY WITH PYTHON!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey With A Pay After Study Bootcamp For Full Stack Development -follow Me by jolak5(m): 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
There is no other way to put it, I was a mess.

I had been learning to code on my own for about six months when I decided it was time to take the next step. The problem was, I didn't know what the next step was. I knew that I wanted to learn full-stack development, but I wasn't sure how to go about doing that. I couldn't find any bootcamps in my area that taught full-stack development, and even if there were some, they were pretty expensive.

So I started researching online. That's when I found a Bootcamp. They had full-stack development classes starting every six weeks! And they were only $15k and you will pay only after you secure a job! It was less than half of what other bootcamps were charging! That's when it hit me: this was my chance to really learn what I needed to learn so that I could get into the career of my dreams without having to spend too much money or time on it.

And boy am I glad that's how things worked out because ever since then, things have been nothing but great! Not only have they helped me get into the career of my dreams (freelance web development), but they've also given me some awesome friends and connections.

Check out the video I made below about my second week with them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdJGq7cgXJw
Re: My Journey With A Pay After Study Bootcamp For Full Stack Development -follow Me by airsaylongcome: 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2022
So the boot camp no get name? We have to go and give your YT vid views to get the name? La click La bend
Re: My Journey With A Pay After Study Bootcamp For Full Stack Development -follow Me by jolak5(m): 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
airsaylongcome:
So the boot camp no get name? We have to go and give your YT vid views to get the name? La click La bend

It's your choice actually. This is a 3 minutes video and you will probably get the name of the BootCamp within the first minute. If you are truly interested, I am sure a 3-minute video won't be a problem. Shalom!
Re: My Journey With A Pay After Study Bootcamp For Full Stack Development -follow Me by jolak5(m): 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Some people are truly angry. So giving my Youtube support is a problem. The video isn't even clickbait. Nigerians supporting Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Edited / Effective For Treating All Sort Of Aging Gently / Hp 8440

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.